FS: Price Drop On Everything!!!!!!

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
It has been a while since I was on here, but I found some goodies I think you guys might be interested in.

•All items are listed as is, and described best to my knowledge. If I have misstated anything, please feel free to let me know so I can correct the listing.
•Price and description listed above each picture.
•If you have any questions, best way to contact is via cell: Daniel #(502)386-7104
•Payment & Shipping:
-Pay Pal only + Shipping costs for shipped items. Cash accepted for pick ups, and willing to meet close to Louisville, Ky.
-Items will be shipped next business day after payment is received. As soon as USPS, Fed Ex, or UPS is open, in respect to when the payment was received. Buyer can choose either USPS, Fed Ex, or UPS.
Default will be USPS.

**As I find stuff to sell I will update this listing**

If you have any questions, best way to contact is via cell: Daniel #(502)386-7104 Thanks for looking!

Sold
-Fog Switch

Description
07' Acura TL Radio knobs. I understand that these have been used for replacing the climate control knobs for more pleasing aesthetics? Average wear, but good condition.

Price
$20.00

Description
Acura CL Auto Dim rearview. Tested and in working condition. I was saving this for my CRX, but have other plans now. Mirror comes complete with front and back plastic covers, mounting tab, pigtail connector from CL. I also having a wiring diagram for these I have not got around to posting on 6GA. I will happily share that with the buyer if I haven't posted it already.

Price DROP
$25.00 + Shipping

Description
Front O.E. mud guards for 98-00 coupe. Normal wear, NO tears! Comes with left and right side, and mounting screws.

Price DROP
$9.00+ $9.99 Shipping

Last edited:

Alpha_Onion

Reaction score
Re: CL Auto Dim, Coupe Frnt Mud Gaurds, Sedan Fog Bezels, Fog Switch

Will that mirror clip directly onto the OEM Accord mounting bracket, or is modification needed?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: CL Auto Dim, Coupe Frnt Mud Gaurds, Sedan Fog Bezels, Fog Switch

^different mount but if I am reading the listing correctly, he is selling that along with it so all you have to do is get some 3M rear view mirror adhesive and slap er on.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Fog switch sold.

Price dropped on mud gourds to $14.99+$9.99 shipping.

Feel free to make offer on remaining items.

Last edited:

DBO867

Reaction score
do you know if the coupe front mudguards will fit a sedan?

Pardie

Reaction score
Can I get the measurements on the mirror? I have been looking for a good alternative to the stock one on the 6th gens, I want it to be slightly larger. In interested in how wide, tall, and thick it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back