Hi.

Bense

Reaction score
Hello. I'm Andrew. I pride myself on putting parts in cars that don't belong there. I try to save money on car parts so that I can spend it on better things, like curvy girls. :)

Last edited:

Bense

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of putting a "blue top" H23A in my '01 Accord I4 5MT.

Despite this seeming like a very common, conventional "swap", any previous documentation regarding an h22 swap in a 6th gen accord that I've come across thus far is very lacking. So it looks like I'm (yet again) going to have to cover this ground myself.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Wait so your saying because you couldn't find a h23 swap your gonna rag on the h22 swap man i swear people can be so childish. Do you even bother searching ? Did you even bother asking nicely? No you didnt i could point you the way but being that your being an A**hole i wont but try agian and ask nicely maybe another member will help you

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Bense

Reaction score
Wait so your saying because you couldn't find a h23 swap your gonna rag on the h22 swap man i swear people can be so childish. Do you even bother searching ? Did you even bother asking nicely? No you didnt i could point you the way but being that your being an A**hole i wont but try agian and ask nicely maybe another member will help you

Oh ok.

cmgreensr

Reaction score
Make sure you post your very well documented DIY step by step with pictures please. I want to make sure I don't need to do any of my own research when I'm done reading your thread.

Bense

Reaction score
Rough time of my life. Sorry for being so abrasive on here.

On a lighter note, I managed to score a H22A7 intake manifold for a decent price. :D

Back