Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Mikey's 2001 Accord Coupe EX

They look great man, clean. The rims look like they're in really great shape as well! So did you just shave the caliper bracket some to get the fronts to fit?

I really like the Oddy. Blu with those wheels looks awesome.

Mikey

Reaction score

For all those doods who said I'd need 10 and 15mm spacers; you fools is crazy! Lol.

Ive got 5.5mm on the front and nothing on the rear. Fronts stick out just a smidge too much for my liking but the rears are perfect. I got 6-full turns on the front but I get a small vibration between 50 and 60, so Im gonna see abotu shaving the bracket sometime this week. That way the wheels sit better(IMO) and I'll feel better knowing that Im getting a good, tight fit of the lug.

And yeah, he gets crap for rockin an Ody but that thing is pimp. Lowered, TL-S wheels, Nav, back-up cam, heated seats, fogs. It's nice. Hauled 4 dudes all the way from Columbus, lol.

Mikey

Reaction score

Matt wants more pics of the Si wheels, so...I guess, here they are...

IMAG1134-1.jpg

IMAG1162.jpg

IMAG1163.jpg

More to come, Im sure.

Ive thought about putting my OEM chrome headlights back on...

Joe_Kokomo

Reaction score

I started out like that twice. Super clean stock with that nice LOW milage. Enjoy her!

Mikey

Reaction score

I wish the mileage on the odo was actual. That'd be sweet! I think she's got around 108 or 109k. She's due for her 110k work here pretty soon.

Mikey

Reaction score

She's in dire need of a good buff/wax/claybar--all that jazz. There's baked on sap or bird-poo and a good wax wont get it off, so i'll take it somewhere and have them do the works on her and get her done right.

Mikey

Reaction score

Eh. I can wax, and I could probably claybar. Last thing I need is to screw something up with a buffer. And trust me, I could **** that up, lol.

Back