BamaVTEC's 2000 LX coupe (56k)

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
Re: BamaVTEC's 2000 LX coupe 5 speed *56k* NEW PICS

Got the new Bayson R lip on, up next is the Type 1s! Stay tuned!

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
Re: BamaVTEC's 2000 LX coupe 5 speed *56k* NEW PICS

New update: Got the coilovers, just have to find some time off work to get with a friend and put the damn things on. Can't wait to get her lowered... and added a small mod, swapped the gauge cluster lights over to red LEDs. Thanks to Jephu for quality service and product.

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
Put on a new OEM hood bra, just a little update and extra piece for the car. Gonna lower it when the weather warms up, can't wait to do it!

kn0x47

Reaction score
dude the weather has sucked for the past couple of days. it'll warm up saturday but too bad its supposed to rain

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
dude the weather has sucked for the past couple of days. it'll warm up saturday but too bad its supposed to rain

Yeah, I have always hated cold weather anyways, so this really sucks. I think I'll do the drop when spring rolls around, I hate having the coilovers just sitting in their box in the corner of my room every day. :sad:

BamaVTEC

Reaction score
lmk if you want a trunk with the stock spoiler. we can swap

I would but I've always really liked with wingless look on the 6th gen, kinda glad mine doesn't have the stock spoiler tbh. I plan on getting an M3 style lip spoiler for mine though.

kn0x47

Reaction score
I would but I've always really liked with wingless look on the 6th gen, kinda glad mine doesn't have the stock spoiler tbh. I plan on getting an M3 style lip spoiler for mine though.

same thing i wanna do haha. figured it wouldnt hurt to ask tho

Back