EF-Jordan's V6 Accord Coupe: Finally Lowered 5/8/14

EF-Jordan

Reaction score
Re: EF-Jordan's V6 Accord Coupe: Wheels are on! 9/13

Wheels and suspension are finally on!

4_zpsc0900d95.jpg

3_zps636fb057.jpg

I got a front lip on the way right now. Hopefully that'll be on and painted soon? I can't decide if I want to paint the mudflaps.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I like them. I think you need to go lower with that tire size though, the rubber looks a little too thinned out for that height. And definitely paint the mudguards.

EF-Jordan

Reaction score

I like them. I think you need to go lower with that tire size though, the rubber looks a little too thinned out for that height. And definitely paint the mudguards.

I want to lower it more but I'm paralyzed and it just makes it to hard to get my *** in my wheelchair. Ha

305S0L

Reaction score

WOW, love the look.

Welcome to 6GA :Moon:

EF-Jordan

Reaction score
Re: EF-Jordan's V6 Accord Coupe: GOT TOTALED 12/23/13

Made the mistake of letting a chik drive my car. She got t-boned, hit a telephone pole, and blew up the motor. So pissed right now. I found a black 98 V6 coupe I'll hopefully be the owner of come friday. Thatway I can swap over my wheels and struts. I'll keep you postesd. Anybody need any parts?

3_zpse442fc04.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: EF-Jordan's V6 Accord Coupe: GOT TOTALED 12/23/13

Made the mistake of letting a chik drive my car. She got t-boned, hit a telephone pole, and blew up the motor. So pissed right now. I found a black 98 V6 coupe I'll hopefully be the owner of come friday. Thatway I can swap over my wheels and struts. I'll keep you postesd. Anybody need any parts?

3_zpse442fc04.jpg
Oh, no... Is she and you okay?

Sad to see one SSM go, but hey, sounds like you might be in the 6 gen game. :boink: Glad to hear your parts can be carried over, especially those wheels.

Back