FakeNsx's 2002 Accord SE Coupe (56k)

FakeNsx

Reaction score
Hi!
I've been lurking the forum for awhile now and finally decide to post a ride thread of my accord !

I'm currently still in school so i'm slowly progressing on my accord build, but at the way she sits now i'm pretty content with it. Got it when I was 16, completely stock, and here it is now!

There's probably some stuff i'm missing here and there but as of now this is most of it, as well as the pictures i was able to find. Enjoy!

Exterior
Bayson R Oem Front Lip
DIY OEM Blackhousing headlight
Plastidipped Front Grill
Plastidipped Chrome Trim
20% Window Tint
6K HID
Nokya Hyper Yellow DRL
Clear LED Side Markers

Interior
LED Interior
BLOX 490 Electric Blue Shift Knob
Broadview Mirror 330mm
Sony MP3 Car Deck
4 Panel Wink Mirror (Not Installed)

Engine
AEM Cold Air Intake

Suspension/Wheels
Megan Racing Strut Bar
Function & Form Type 1
XXR 527 17x8.25+25 (Chromium Black)
Falken Ziex ZE-912 215/45 – 17 Tires

How it was when I bought it completely stock.

Bought a lip and installed it

Got her tinted and plastidipped the chrome trims around it

Just a random shot haha love the lines of the accord coupe

Did the DIY Blackhousing on it

The day i got her lowered!!!!!

My Accord with a buddies vinyl wrapped 02 RSX Type S!

That's a iPhone4 resting on the lip, sorta shows the clearance i get to work with everyday hahaha

Picked up some wheels and this is how she sits as of now!

*****Update*****

After summer I took off the lip, switched on some winters and raised the front about an inch or so. Drove it all winter, and surprisingly hasn't let me down! I only got stuck twice, and with the crazy winter here I'm really happy.

This is what she looked like on 15" OEM winters LOL

Not much has changed so far, just put her back into summer mode. Gotta lower it some more all around, so I just snapped some pics here and there in the mean time. Also looking for rear lip and side skirts, message me if you have any!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Re: FakeNsx's 2002 Accord SE Coupe

Very nice! Keep upgrading

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Wow I haven't seen this car somehow, looks great so far. Always looks better when people paintmatch the mudguards. Don't think I've seen that hood deflector.

FakeNsx

Reaction score

Looks great! Love the rims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the different stages its gone thru. nice ride.

Very nice! Keep upgrading

Nice Accord, good mods :)

Thank you!

Wow I haven't seen this car somehow, looks great so far. Always looks better when people paintmatch the mudguards. Don't think I've seen that hood deflector.

Yeah I haven't seen any accords around with the mudguards paint matched either! I love them, both that and the hood deflector came with the car when i got it haha might be from factory

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Finally someone with XXR 527s! Dude, I really need your help. Can you please tell me EVERYTHING (and I mean everything) you've done to make this car have those amazingly awesome rims. They are the exact same size I want and I didn't know if they would fit. Do you have negative camber anywhere? And you said you rolled or pulled your fenders? Thanks so much! (in advance).

Back