New from Denver area

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Just bought my 98 accord ex sedan in March. This is now my 3rd accord previous were a 87 lxi my first car, 91 lx and now my 98. Originally from the panhandle of Florida but moved to Aurora Colorado (Denver metro) in 2007. I work at a mechanic shop we work only on honda/acura/toyota/lexus/ and now subaru. Current mods from previous owner is aem pulleys, no name intake, neuspeed n2 header, and exhaust which i will fix later as it runs 2.5 to 3 back to the stock muffler also have coilovers. So far i love this accord except the roads here suck and i scrape daily. Future plans are next tax return i will be buying another f23a1 and turboing it, my current mods will go on my wifes future accord after i sell her camry. Been lurking for awhile so i have a good idea of my setup. Hope to meet some fellow cg6 members here so far i mainly see v6 accords rolling around.

I posted pictures in the members ride section.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
welcome.

as far as image hosting, i've always liked photobucket and never had any problems. you have to be a member here for a week until you can post the links for the pictures though. other than that, looking forward to your progress :thumbup:

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up ill check it out. Cant wait to start doing more mods until i can move forward with my turbo plan. For now it will be tint, hid retro fit/dark housing headlights, and five lug upgrade. Im planning on finding some 8th gen accord rims since honda has really made some nice rims over the years and will allow me to keep my oem look im going for.

umop-apisdn

Reaction score
I was just in Denver for a month. Seems like everyone drove Subarus up there. I guess they think they need AWD vs. a good set of snow tires.

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
I was just in Denver for a month. Seems like everyone drove Subarus up there. I guess they think they need AWD vs. a good set of snow tires.

No kidding you would be surprised how many of those same people drive with snow tires on. Most subaru owners here are stupid. Both my current accord and my last 91 cb7 are lowered alot and ive never had issues driving here, but a good set of tires and being smart about how much snow you drive through are key. The blizzard we had in February i think i drove to work and home bo issues but going up my driveway did rip my bumber off. Accord bumpers dont make good snow plows lol.

DrDoom

Reaction score
Ay Eclipse99fwb i just moved out to Denver area to been here for bout 2 weeks or so. i came from florida also. I live ontop of a mountain so i might be borrowing my gf's v8 4x4 in the snow hah. Colorado is land of the subies. my car feels slow as **** everytime i go up a mountain.. i need a turbo to. Ive only seen 1 really badly modded cg6 so far.. rest are grandmas.

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Ay Eclipse99fwb i just moved out to Denver area to been here for bout 2 weeks or so. i came from florida also. I live ontop of a mountain so i might be borrowing my gf's v8 4x4 in the snow hah. Colorado is land of the subies. my car feels slow as **** everytime i go up a mountain.. i need a turbo to. Ive only seen 1 really badly modded cg6 so far.. rest are grandmas.

We have to meet up sometime. The elevation here kills na cars im sure it worse for you up in the mountains. There are a few cg's ive seen around denver but most are stock height with rims or blacked out tail lights with coffee can exhaust. It would be nice to meet a fellow member.

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Were/are you on cb7tuner? If so, what's your sn?
I never signed up i use to browse it alot though. My 91 ended up getting stolen before i really got to work on it. Sucks cause it was in good shape and i always had a soft spot for the cb chassis and its weight lol. Im guessing you were on it? Ive actually debating about picking up another cb and just keeping my 98 for a dd. I want to turbo the 98 but the f22 was way easier especially the lx motor i had with the turbo eclipse manifold matching the bolts and exhaust ports, not to mention i would already be obd1. With emissions here im not looking forward to going back and forth every two years just to pass if i turbo the 98.

Last edited:
Back