Hey

capsidx

Reaction score
I've always gathered so much information from this site when I had a problem but never though about registering. A small backstory for those who don't care. My first car was and still is my 6th gen accord. I got it for $130.00 from my ex who just did not want the car. After driving it around for a while I was obsessed with 6th gen accords. It seems Honda really went above and beyond when they made this particular gen. These cars are rated as one of the most reliable cars in history which is amazing when you see how poorly cars are made now. Anyways I have big things planned for my car which is in amazing condition for anyone who cares lol. So I hope to make this place my second home. Hello from florida and i'll hopefully talk to you guys soon :waytogo:

Last edited:

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Welcome to the squad man! My first ride was and is my Accord too. Post some pics and let's have a look. This is a great place to find info

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome, heck of a nice first car compared to the boxes my friends and I were stuck with when we started driving.

I think you meant you got the car for $1300? $130 would be the deal of the century. :lawl:

capsidx

Reaction score
Redryder , I really did get the car for $130 dollars. I think that was the exact amount of the transfer fee. So yea I guess I did get the deal of the century lol. Ill be posting pics later on today after I take some lol. When I say its in good condition I mean the engine bay is clean, The paint is fading a little, there are two different sets of rims from other Hondas on it and the interior is really mint. Its a 4 door sedan in the dark green OEM color which I love. I know F series motors aren't popular in terms of performance but Hondas run on the power of dreams don't they? lol. I want to make the motor a little more fun to drive and then get another 99 2 door sedan with a manual transmission to really take things to the next level! Thanks for all the greetings by the way everyone who posted. :waytogo:

Last edited:

capsidx

Reaction score
Im coming up on 178,000. Still starts like day one, or at least my impression of day one because Ive never driven a brand new accord.

capsidx

Reaction score
Tried to post some pictures but it appears i've exceeded the sites bandwidth limit with the pictures. Hopefully someone knows a work around

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You can post photos after 7 days. And when you do, it's much easier to use an image sharing site like Photobucket or Flickr. Just copy/paste the IMG code.

Back