I <3 JDM.. got pulled over

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
just swap out the filter and reconnect the hose... easy as tht

and yeah, cali cops = pricks

also, dun teh popos need a valid reason to pull u over like a loud muffler or no plate? :thinking:

"Under Drag-Net, San Diego officers come to train other departments how to look out for what they believe to be tell-tale signs of illegal modification such as window tinting, large spoilers, extra gauges or racing stickers. Police say this gives them probable cause to stop and inspect a vehicle and its engine compartment.

In practice, "excessive exhaust noise" tickets are the most common violation. California law does not require police to measure sound levels objectively. Instead, according to the California Highway Patrol, the "citation is based on officer's judgment."

Drivers of stock vehicles that come from the factory with some of the characteristics of modified cars have experienced harassment under this provision. One such motorist complained on an enthusiast website that the California Highway Patrol was using these programs to make "driving while Asian" a crime, pointing out that the department's own website has several pages dedicated to Asian involvement in street racing and "vehicle modification."

Those receiving a vehicle modification "fix-it" ticket must visit a California Bureau of Automobile Repair office and pay a $35 fee to have their car inspected. If the car fails, a judge can impose another fine of up to $2000 for failing to meet California emissions requirements."
source:
http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/05/576.asp

simon_y

Reaction score
"Under Drag-Net, San Diego officers come to train other departments how to look out for what they believe to be tell-tale signs of illegal modification such as window tinting, large spoilers, extra gauges or racing stickers. Police say this gives them probable cause to stop and inspect a vehicle and its engine compartment.

In practice, "excessive exhaust noise" tickets are the most common violation. California law does not require police to measure sound levels objectively. Instead, according to the California Highway Patrol, the "citation is based on officer's judgment."

Drivers of stock vehicles that come from the factory with some of the characteristics of modified cars have experienced harassment under this provision. One such motorist complained on an enthusiast website that the California Highway Patrol was using these programs to make "driving while Asian" a crime, pointing out that the department's own website has several pages dedicated to Asian involvement in street racing and "vehicle modification."

Those receiving a vehicle modification "fix-it" ticket must visit a California Bureau of Automobile Repair office and pay a $35 fee to have their car inspected. If the car fails, a judge can impose another fine of up to $2000 for failing to meet California emissions requirements."
source:
http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/05/576.asp

their planning to make asian driver illegal? wtf!!

WillT.

Reaction score
That sucks man. Kinda of hard to respect cops that act like that towards you.

eggkorn00

Reaction score
Back in the day(1991)yes I'm that old. I got ticket for tint on my front windows. In Mich its illegal have tint on the front. i got pulled over the cop gave me fit it ticket so had to
take off the tint . Went down to p/s to get it signed off I just walk to some cop walking in.He ask what it was for and who was the cop that gave it to me. I said it was for tint and the cops name.He said that **** head pulled you over for that! I said ya and he sign off on the ticket just because he didn't like the other cop...

Back