I'm outta here

cdubb77

Reaction score
Well guyz, it's time for me to leave this forum. You guys who have been here for a while know who I am. I was even on the first generation of this board. :thumbsup: It was cool being a mod for a while too. I have my Pathfinder as you all know and I don't have any interest in 6th gen Accord's anymore. It's been a fun ride...... but I gotta go. The meets were fun and it was fun meeting some of you guyz. I do miss my 6th gen Accord but I'm lovin' my truck. Take care of them Accords guyz. If you want to still keep in touch with me, check me out on Myspace. http://www.myspace.com/carlblanco

Lata. :beer:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
it was good having you around...you can always stop in here as well from time to time :)

take care carl :D

theaccordian

Reaction score
no reason why you gotta leave. gonna miss your positive attitude and helpfulness around here. alot of the young kids can learn from you about being a mature and quality poster.

and_one

Reaction score
nice having you around man...even tho i dont know you personally, i know that we will miss the things that you did for us here and the help that you have given throughout...thanks carl

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Sucks to see you go man!!! but yeah i hear ya with wanting to leave..Older i get the more i sway away from the forum sites more.. Good luck with everything..Hope you and the woman are doing good!!

Back