i think i would have fainted....

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ok, so the story goes like this:

a couple was looking to retire and found a farm in portugal. the couple that lived there died but had no one to pass the property on to so it was being sold for taxes. no one would buy it because there was a huge *** cinder block barn in the back, and the doors were welded shut so no one knew what was inside. it had sat vacant for 15 years, so who knows? :skurred:

well, the couple won the property for half the asking price, busted out a grinder, and look what they found... :eusa_drool:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
zagato bodywork :boink:

afa35_std.jpg

jccg5

Reaction score
holy ****...them old *** car..u can sell them 50 buck a piece lmao !! jk well if they have money and fix them...lol tehy sell them for more then the value they worth in there year..for example a porch 50k at that time now 150k...the older the car the more value is it...classic !

Phut

Reaction score
holy ****...them old *** car..u can sell them 50 buck a piece lmao !! jk well if they have money and fix them...lol tehy sell them for more then the value they worth in there year..for example a porch 50k at that time now 150k...the older the car the more value is it...classic !
you don't think things straight do you? sure the cars are old, but are they well kept? no rust? engine stills runs smooth?

j_man_honda

Reaction score
Why hadn't anyone opened that building earlier? It's sooooo big, they had to figure something was in there. I would never be that lucky...

Back