J32a1 swapped 4 cyl

AWDJ32

Reaction score
Well, I've gotten the j32 into the 4cyl chassis, but what the heck do I do to wire this b****, I can tackle anything just please help :( and I have time and money so just give recommendactions please

Last edited:

Varnell

Reaction score
V6 dash harness, CLS ECU, CLS lower dash harness plugs for ECU, V6 gauge cluster, V6 radiator, V6 everything in the engine bay.

Looking at your name, are you going AWD?

AWDJ32

Reaction score
I sure am, after I get out of college, I plan on using a simular Saturn or 2009 Acura AWD transmission, but this is for a later date. And thank you so much for the help, I guess all I had to do was ask, and why should I use CL parts instead of TL parts? I've already gotten the TL and wiring in the engine bay and ecu haha, all I need now is hoses and btw I'm running the automatic for now :/ but I already have the Shifter and linkage and it's plugged into the transmission but the connectors won't hook up to the Shifter from it being 4 cyl parts I assume?

Last edited:

AWDJ32

Reaction score
What year car would I get these parts from, and thank you, I'm super excited

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
I'm also on board to see progression and outcomes.. Nice challenge. It's really good news that you are already informed with what kind of things to ask, before asking basic question. This swap definitely takes some customization.

AWDJ32

Reaction score
So far everything is done, fuel is hooked up, axles are in the 4 lug hubs (definitely changing for strength and more wheel options) only thing left now is coolant hoses and wiring, I'm going the sleeper route so I really don't care about the looks, and if I want to change it I can throw some custom plastidip, wheels and some extra coil overs I have for it, and as for the exhaust it is stock non dual muffler with a exhaust cut out which makes it open header with a flip of a switch. This wiring is irritating and the wiring issue is preventing me from getting power to the ECU, fuel, or spark. So it's a task but I'm up for it lol

AWDJ32

Reaction score
Will I still have ABS and windshield washer fluid power if I change dash harnesses? I can do without, since it's getting tucked and shaved eventually, but if I get the dash harness and V6 wiring, will I still have ABS or is that an entirely diffent chassis harness? My budget is limitless since the car was given to me haha.

Back