DIY- LX 5 Lug and Rear Disc Swap

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: 5 Lug and Rear Disc Swap

nice dude!!

well, was it worth it? :D

Haven't had a chance to drive it yet, the day I got done my brother parked his car behind me so he could fix his downpipe. I got one more thing to install anyways.

F23Coupe

Reaction score

I'm looking to do a 5-lug conversion, too. Will it cost an arm and a leg to get the front knuckles from a 6th gen. V6 new from the dealer? I was thinking of doing the V6 caliper upgrade conversion anyway but I think I want to do the whole hub, spindle and everything conversion, too, so that I can buy some 5 lug wheels. How much time do you think the mechanic will charge if I bring the parts to him? I'm talking about only the 5-lug conversion and not rear disc swap (though the some rear parts would need swapping for the 5-lugs I guess). Thanks! And congrats!

Asian Invasion

Reaction score

when i was looking into doing my swap all the parts dealers kept telling me the v6 splines were different then the 4cyl 5spd? did you have any probs with this? I just went ahead and used the 5th gen lude hubs.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

v6 and 4cyl splines are the same. How would I know? I used all v6 parts. Junk yards are your friend for parts or you can get lucky on ebay like me.

F23Coupe

Reaction score

Well the front knuckles are different between the I4 and V6, right?

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Anyone use Legend calipers after doing a 5-lug swap? If so, any fitment issues?

Last edited by a moderator:

F23Coupe

Reaction score

Weird, I just went to hondaautomotiveparts.com and the rear knuckles are the same for I4 and V6!

Back