Repaint nextweek, post suggested colors for 6thgen

redtoy

Reaction score
I'm planning to have my accord repainted nextweek, getting bodykits too..I need suggestions for a good metallic red color, please post pictures..thanks!

6THGEN_AI4

You mentioned the RED but imo I always like this 1

dgxhbxcbj3.jpg

dynasty

Reaction score
gunmetal gray or two tone gray and black. =p

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
that blue is hot.....i have always liked that color......+1 for that....

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Keep your car roughly the same color, or else you'll be looking at a different color everytime you pop the hood. Lip kit>Body Kit.

ryon527

Reaction score
I like the 07 g35 coupe blue and i always liked candy apple red

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
If your not getting a full paint job including door jams, engine bay etc keep it stock color, I've always like White Pearl or Champonship White, along with Gunmetal.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
my personal favorite shade of red is a really dark cranberry which is almost black. theres a type of paint (i forgot the name) that makes the car look black unless its directly in the sun. do you want an eye-popping red or a darker shade?

Phut

Reaction score
if you already scheduled to get send off your car to the paintbooth next week, shouldn't you have atleast talked to the shop/painted about your color suggestions? makes it much easier for them to get the supplies.

imo, i like to go down to car dealerships to check out what hues of red they got on cars. car manufacturers these days have some awesome color selections. i like the color selections from lexus, infiniti, scion, toyota, nissan, and mazda to name a few.

Back