High Mileage 6th Gens

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ And you also reached the thread post #1000 as well. Were you aiming for that? lol.

bucho44

Reaction score
Noticed all my numbers were working and was able to get glance at this

CDCF2B49-7539-4355-99C3-A62BA016EBA1-797-0000005DCC1403BF.jpg

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
i just reached 100k. i'm really crappy at keeping up maintenance. have only done ATF flush once. i've never done the timing belt. i have UR pulleys, is that the same belt as the timing belt?

The crank, alternator, and tensioner pulleys are not the same as the timing belt. To get to the timing belt, you gotta remove the crank pulley to get to the water pump and timing belt.

Also, if you're going to replace the timing belt, you should also replace the water pump since you're going to be right there anyways.

'02 LX 2.3
32,100 :eek:

She's still a baby!

Sentinel

Reaction score
The crank, alternator, and tensioner pulleys are not the same as the timing belt. To get to the timing belt, you gotta remove the crank pulley to get to the water pump and timing belt.

Also, if you're going to replace the timing belt, you should also replace the water pump since you're going to be right there anyways.

She's still a baby!

should i be replacing the the timing belt and water pump at 100k? thanks for your help btw

Last edited:
Back