Jon's 99 5spd EX Coupe

Accord_J30A

Reaction score
Re: kn0x47's 1999 Accord Coupe EX (56K)

Some very nice pics you got there broh. Everything look so purdy.

Accord_J30A

Reaction score
Re: kn0x47's 1999 Accord Coupe EX

6thP3220087.jpg

So ive got a question. ^^^ does anyone else have that hole above the license plate? i feel like there's a peice missing. let me know.

Isnt that suppose to be where the license plate light goes:thinking:

kn0x47

Reaction score

^^haha its up in there. evidently thats just how the coupes are

Accord_J30A

Reaction score

^^I see, very interesting indeed lol. Seems like it need the lens cover, if there are any. Not very familiar with the coupe. But hey if your not comfortable with that empty spot being there. Just cover it with plastic wrap or something lol:rofl:

yoseppi

Reaction score

How hard was it for you to get your pinstripe removed? I'm looking into options on getting mine removed.

kn0x47

Reaction score

i used a razor blade and water. the first side was kinda easy but the next day i did the other side and scratched it up a good bit. i had to use a buffer to buff most of the scratches out

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^^haha its up in there. evidently thats just how the coupes are

I have always wondered if what's above my plate is what came on the car from factory. My car had some rear bodywork done before I bought it, so what's there now may be wrong, because I have a bracket taking up what you have as empty space.

mr. smith

Reaction score

looks good man, i have a question about the door panels. any special tools needed to complete the job, last car i had u had to replace the rivets that hold the arm panel on with screws are these the same way?

kn0x47

Reaction score

looks good man, i have a question about the door panels. any special tools needed to complete the job, last car i had u had to replace the rivets that hold the arm panel on with screws are these the same way?

well the arm rests already have screws holding them in....
my car originally had cloth interior but switched to leather at the dealership so the panel for the leather isnt an insert - its actually just part of the door (i think). I used 3M general trim adhesive then tucked the leather into the grooves. I think if your car originally had leather you have an insert on the door panel that can come off. The pieces in the back had plastic rivets holding them in which mine are already shaved off and have screws holding it in now
so...no there shouldnt be any rivets on the front door panels youd need to worry about

Back