GlassJAw's EG9 SiR Civic

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
Re: GlassJAw's DA6 Honda Integra

Sorry to hear that, your EuroR was pretty sweet.

You should have done this to the dude that your wife had a affair with :nutkick:

GlassJAw

Reaction score

Hahahaha, cheers for the kind words guys. Give me a couple of months / years and I will be in another Euro R..... but it will be a 7th Gen this time around.
I fear I may hold some resentment towards another CL1 due to this experience!!
The way I see it, if me and the ex keep civil with each other the kid wins, and thats all I'm worried about now.
(that and this farking DA is giving me a headache - missfires and wont cold start) :hahano:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

damn... tht sucks bro... sad to hear the accord go, but go luck with everything else in your life... your kid comes first :beer:

GlassJAw

Reaction score

My little girl means more to me than any materialistic items, she is my princess and I treat her as such!!
(even bought her a posturepedic pillow top bed for my new house)
Every spare buck I have will be spent on making sure she is taken care of properly, hence the reason I'm sticking with a cheap banger till I get my head around everything and get my finances back in check. :thumbup:

GlassJAw

Reaction score

Wo0t!! Great news for me, I just had a look at a 1991 EG9 Civic...... and I bought it!!
Pretty much factory apart from Suspension, 17" SW388's (most like Rota Slipstreams but meh I'm good with it) & a pod filter, has only done 95k miles which is pretty low for a car this age.
Only down side is I dont get it till next weekend due to having to move house this weekend coming, so glad to have a nice 4 Door car again :beer:

Ch1R

Reaction score

NICE! eg9! haha b16a yeah? damn im moving to new zealand in 20 years when im 39 haha.

GlassJAw

Reaction score

B16A2 Yes yes.... love the fact they are only 4 seaters with buckets in the back with an arm rest between them.

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Re: GlassJAw's EG9 SiR Civic & DA6 Honda Integra

Well picked up the EG9 this afternoon...... its so damn nice having a quiet and smooth riding 4 door car again! :boink:

9450erick

Reaction score

r u going to sell the teggy
u should man

GlassJAw

Reaction score

Teggy has always been on the market, I never had intentions of keeping it.
It does have some nice go fast bits in it though...... just I'm too old for mucking around with it and its loud exhaust. :p

Back