2011 Honda CR-Z EX 6MT White

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
congrats, i love the styling of these cars.

but can't wait for the gasoline version... heard its gonna be 2.0 turbo'd :D

jaz

Reaction score
First I'd like to say congratulations. Second, I'm skeptical about CRZ's hopefully you will make me a believer. Third, you got robbed on the trade-in.
1)Thanks.... 2)haha I was skeptical too but after driving it and owning for a few days it's really so much fun to drive and mpg is insane 3) there was pretty bad paint damage, i left the black wheels on, no front bumper.... best i couldve gotten for it was 3k privately but i didnt wanna deal with it

i heard HKS is coming out with a turbo kit for the crz.... :jarred:

looking forward to see what u can do with this car :beer:
Yeah there's a lot of parts coming from HKS and Spoon for this car... there a few guys on crzforum that already have turbo... dunno if i'm going that route though

Nice, loved these things since they came out. Can't wait to see progress pics as time goes on! I'm sure it will look superbad.
I will keep this thread updated w/ pics as I go

Yes dude! Those things are awesome.
:beer:

congrats, i love the styling of these cars.

but can't wait for the gasoline version... heard its gonna be 2.0 turbo'd :D
I've read a lot on that... looking for concept to come out 2013 i believe... if they come out w/ pure gas crz then and it gets same mpg i will defiantly get it

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
i really like the styling of these cars, especially with the mugen kit (minus the spoiler)
mugen-crz-02.jpg

congrats :beer:

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Look for the HFP rear diffuser. They freakin make the car. Did you get the lighted door sills? That's the whole reason to get one! I freakin love these cars

Back