ReggieReggcg2's 2006 Infiniti G35x Sedan.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Thanks Andy. Yea I'm definitely gonna see if we can set something up real soon.

Oh and as far as engine noise goes.. I know with my gf's 2007 maxima, hers is a lot more quiet than mine. I'm not sure if the G sedans stock exhaust replicates the signature coupe sound but mine is a little more noisy. But I like it LOL

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I know with my gf's 2007 maxima, hers is a lot more quiet than mine.
That's interesting b/c the way I see Infinitis as luxury cars = somewhat quieter than Nissan vehicles. Maybe I can see why, b/c G's engine is more like sports spec.←Not a good way to convince my wife, if I ever lay my eyes on getting a Nissan... :sad: Just wanting to experiment myself owning a Nissan at some point of my life. (Parrticularly G35's / 37's coupe or Z32's.) :drool:

I'm going to put on Xavier's old Hyundai genesis wheels for now because i hate the look of the stocks.
I agree. Not feeling those stock G35 sedan rims either. I'd personally like to see your ride w/ those stock rims on G35 coupes (19' Volks split spokes) though. Those are plainly sex imo.

Ryan

Reaction score
once again, nice pickup reggie. Your coupe will forever remain in my heart. :wub:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Reg, if the Accord was any indication, the G should be no less stellar.

Congrats on the upgrade.

Good call with the Genesis wheels.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
So you did end up doing it. Nice bro. Can't wait to see it fully decked out

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I have some plans for this car that should set it apart from the usual G's I have seen. I'll be sure to keep this thread alive!

And Syk, I do think those wheels will looks different,thats why im will to put em on and play with them a bit.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Well look at that. Very nice pickup man, only negative thing I've ever heard about these cars is the gas mileage. Congratulations, enjoy it!

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Thanks Red. And your right. The gas mileage is atrocious but i can deal. I just drive like a granny like i did with my lowered accord lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Why is it that these cars don't get very good mpg? Are they heavy? Or is the VQ just thirsty?

Back