TL Seats in EX Coupe

Denton1000

Reaction score
I know there is information about this on the forum. I’ve searched it multiple times but the threads often get off topic or confusing and I figured it would be easier to start a new one so I’m sorry. Anyway, a weld broke on the drivers seat bracket and I can’t find a 6th gen accord in my area with good seats and the ones at the junkyards are far too expensive. So I found a 2000 TL that’s being parted out with a great interior. I know that TL seats bolt in but don’t actually plug in to the accord but is there a way to make it work? Is there a way to hook up the drivers seat without the memory and heated seat controls? Also, as far as the passenger seat, it of course isn’t power like the TL but is there a way to either wire it or make the manual controls of the accord seat work with the TL? Again, I know that there’s already been discussion about this topic but this was much easier.

capsidx

Reaction score
I did it in my sedan so you shouldn’t have any problems. I have the power seat function which works great. If you’re good at wiring you can wire it up. The track might not line up perfectly so you may have to drill a hole in the exhaust tunnel like I did. If you have any questions I can help as I did this already.

Denton1000

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I might be getting the seats soon (as long as it stops snowing[emoji23]) so thank you again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back