Jon's 99 5spd EX Coupe

kn0x47

Reaction score
Totally thought you'd keep the car forever.. GL with the new job though, and the partout.. Very mixed feeling abt this over here haha.

haha well the plan was to keep it as long as it didnt start having electrical issues but ever sense I bought it's replacement (the frs), it started having electrical issues.

First the ac motor that turns the heat on and off died and the heat was stuck on. Then once i ordered a new motor than the ac motor that changes the vents died. Then my seat belt light started going on and off even when I'm wearing the seat belt. Then a few months ago I hit a bad pot hole...now my cruise control stopped working and turning the key to the "on" position doesn't turn the electrical components on anymore. I have to turn it farther like i'm going to crank it before everything gets power.

I'm sure i simply just have a ground issue but that will take a while to find. Plus once i get the company car that means I'll have 3 cars of my own. Plus i want to get an older car as a project car so that would put 4 cars in my driveway just for me and I don't need all that. So, getting rid of the accord just makes more sense...but i still havent decided how soon that'll happen. I think i'm going to slowly put the car back to stock then eventually sell it

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ I could persuade you to solve a couple of the car's problems but.., that's fair enough.. Still sad to know you're letting her go haha. I'm sure the car will find it's happy home again, when you treat her right till the end. Gonna miss this badass coupe, man!

kn0x47

Reaction score
PARTING OUT THE CAR.
The car is being returned to stock and eventually sold. Mod list is on the first page. Let me know what you're interested in and I'll let you know when it's off the car.
Tanabe Medallion exhaust, Eibach front sway bar, Progress rear sway bar were just taken off.
Located in Greenville/Spartanburg, SC. Can also deliver to Atlanta

Back