Front Exhaust Pipe - ULEV vs non-ULEV

krylonking104

Reaction score
I'm looking for the exact difference in the Front Exhaust Pipe (pipe from the Exhaust Manifold to the CAT with Flex section) in ULEV motors vs non-ulev.

I have a ULEV motor (F23A4), was replacing this part and mistakingly ordered the part for the non-ULEV (F23A1). I couldnt cancel the order in time and im hoping that the flanges and hole locations, as well as length, bend angle etc. are the same and will bolt up. My guess is that the diameter of the pipe is slightly smaller in the ULEV part.

If anyone knows the exact difference please share!

redlinevtec

Reaction score
I'm looking for the exact difference in the Front Exhaust Pipe (pipe from the Exhaust Manifold to the CAT with Flex section) in ULEV motors vs non-ulev.

I have a ULEV motor (F23A4), was replacing this part and mistakingly ordered the part for the non-ULEV (F23A1). I couldnt cancel the order in time and im hoping that the flanges and hole locations, as well as length, bend angle etc. are the same and will bolt up. My guess is that the diameter of the pipe is slightly smaller in the ULEV part.

If anyone knows the exact difference please share!

It probably won't fit because the ULEV exhaust manifold is very round, where the flange from the LEV won't line up with it. Just go on eBay and buy some cheap stainless steel megan racing headers *their OK quality* or spend a bit more and buy a quality header like DC Sports. But since your not in SoCal, any header will do.

ULEV Flex Pipe - 18210-S84-L11
LEV Flex Pipe - 18210-S84-A21

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the only difference between the two is that the ulev is more restrictive. I have had both and have used the same megan header on both f23a1 and f23a4.

AFAccord

Reaction score
ULEV manifold is a shorter 4-1 design while the LEV manifold is a longer 4-2-1 design. If I recall correctly, they both bolt up to the same down pipe. The part numbers are different for the down pipes, but I'm 90% certain they're the same thing.

AFAccord

Reaction score
Back