SOTB 2016 - Summer Meet

Mikey

Reaction score
So...I'm not making this meet.

Sorry guys.

Without going into greater(unimportant?) detail; money is just too tight right now. The cost of gas, lodging, and what-not is just not do-able right now. Evan, I can probably swing the coilovers and the shipping for them and I'll just have to install them myself.
It sucks. I probably shouldn't be affording the coilovers but with a price like that I'll find it, but everything else for the trip I just cant justify in my current financial situation.

:(

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
:perkinswhatever:

J/k. It would have been awesome to see ya but I get it. On the plus side, glad you're finally buying suspension. Between the new look and driving dynamic you will love your car more.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
So...I'm not making this meet.

Sorry guys.

Without going into greater(unimportant?) detail; money is just too tight right now. The cost of gas, lodging, and what-not is just not do-able right now. Evan, I can probably swing the coilovers and the shipping for them and I'll just have to install them myself.
It sucks. I probably shouldn't be affording the coilovers but with a price like that I'll find it, but everything else for the trip I just cant justify in my current financial situation.

:(

Dang. I was hoping that offer would help you out. I understand the money situation all too well. Just let me know when you want them, I'll keep them here for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikey

Reaction score
J/k. It would have been awesome to see ya but I get it. On the plus side, glad you're finally buying suspension. Between the new look and driving dynamic you will love your car more.
I hope so. I don't get excited about anything car-related anymore and I hate it. Hopefully this will refresh my love for it.

Dang. I was hoping that offer would help you out. I understand the money situation all too well. Just let me know when you want them, I'll keep them here for you.
Like I mentioned earlier, shipping them is cheaper than going to the meet. I know I'm doing more than just picking them up but it's an added cost I just shouldn't be spending right now. If things change in the next few weeks or so I'll be sure to let everyone know, and I'd definitely be down to make it.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get me a set date and I'll try my best. Of my friends just moved to just outside Nashville (Murfeesboro) and I've been looking for an excuse to go down there.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Wish I could have the car ready for this, but hoping there will be something for the fall.

Mikey, don't sweat it, Brother, there will be more opportunities to meet up with the crew. At least there is a bit of consolation in getting new(to you) suspension!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
So should we do this the weekend of Import Alliance? If so I guess we would be staying in the Sparta area, so we wouldn't really be in BG. But we could spend the day at the show, then if people want head to Louisville or northern KY/Cincinnati afterward to find things to do. They are both an hour or less from Sparta.

Didn't see a reponse to this but I'm going to go ahead and say this is the plan. 1st post updated.

Wish I could have the car ready for this, but hoping there will be something for the fall.

Fall would be a lot easier for me as well.

I think the Fall Import Alliance meet is in Nashville. Or if people want, we could plan a separate get together somewhere since SOTB/IA is being combined this year.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Never been to IA or Nashville, so, it doesn't matter if it's separate or together.

Whatever works for people wanting to do something in the fall, I assume October, I am more interested in the small scale meeting up with the people than the large scale meet.

Back