lets talk rear allignment angles

dawg316

Reaction score
hey guys. so ive been lowered on form and function coilovers for a 2 years now. never got an alignment and dam am i everypaying for it now. the front tires seem fine. even though i know the toe and camber get thrown off a litttle bit.

but the rear seems to be exsessivly cambered and i dont wana roll around looking like a stance nation ricer with worn tires and tilty wheels.

question beeing , have you guys been able to align the rear toe back within spec using the factory rear toe adjustments without having to buy aftermarket toe arms?

question number 2: for the rear camber, camber arms will have to be purchased by the looks of it. just doing some research it seems like theres 2 differant ways of adjust the rear toe. buy the top adjustable arm which will push the top part of the tire outwards to correct toe, or buy the 2 lower arms that will pull the bottom of the tire inwards.

question is, which is the better recomended method. pushing the top out which i expect will increase the rear track width seeing how my top of my tires pretty close to the fender lip, or pull the bottom of the tire inwards which in turn will decrease my rear track width, and the concerns with how the car will track afterwards.

question 2.5 :ehcapt: : which rear arms have you guys used. there seems to be only cheap ebay ones for are cars and thats about it, ive seen on rock auto moog and delco make adjustable camber arms and i might decide to go that route, wanting to know if any of yall have experiance wether good or bad with whichever brands

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sounds like you could maybe benefit from the Powertrix camber arm group buy currently going on in the Facebook group. Maybe check that out, there isn't a finer product on the market.

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Sounds like you could maybe benefit from the Powertrix camber arm group buy currently going on in the Facebook group. Maybe check that out, there isn't a finer product on the market.

Hey Red,

Hope I'm not thread jacking, but I was thinking about getting camber kits for my car as I just started road racing. Is this powertrix kit a camber kit? And does it include adjustments for both the front and rear? If so I'd like to find out more, I don't have a facebook though!
Thanks Red!

~ Avery

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
because the front is set up differently. most people usually get an adjustable upper ball joint and that'll adjust the camber a bit. only problem with those is that they're a little taller on top of the upper control arm, so you're more likely to tap the strut tower when the suspension moves, depending on how low you are.

Jakeypoo

Reaction score
I have a v6 sedan and I've been fine lowered at 2 inches (maxed out tein street basis coilovers) for a good 4 years now, with only some toe adjustment done to my factory kit.

It seems like most of the camber kits I can find for 6th gens only fit the 4cyl model.

My question is how low can you go without needing a camber kit (new upper control arms if I'm not mistaking), and where can I find a decent kit for the V6 sedan?

Back