Norcal peeps.... SF as a tourist?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
so, what tourist stuff can i do in SF? i've been there a few times already, but it's been a while since i did the tourist crap.... so, Golden State Bridge, teh twisty road.... and wat else is there? :thinking:

and oh, dun forget teh ghey bars :lolrun:

indowanksta88

Reaction score
haha probably nothign else, not much to do, unless u wanna go dumb and ride the yellow school bus hahaha jk dunno man, i think the golden gate bridge, the twisty road, and i guess fisherman's wharf, if u are interested in fish haha

blindside

Reaction score
haha.. yeah man i was just at fishermans wharf yesterday was bored and hungry so figured i'd go there and eat some seafood... i even forgot to bring cash so i ended up not paying at the toll on the bay bridge (80) they said they'll send me a bill.. so i guess.. hopefully it's not like 100 bucks :thinking:

and_one

Reaction score
hey if you wanna impress a girl...take her to union square...where all the shopping is and take her to tiffanys and company right in the heart of it...haha...but yeah chinatown is a spot where it can be fun too...also try hitting up the 7 story mall too

indowanksta88

Reaction score
hey if you wanna impress a girl...take her to union square...where all the shopping is and take her to tiffanys and company right in the heart of it...haha...but yeah chinatown is a spot where it can be fun too...also try hitting up the 7 story mall too

damn never knew there was a 7 story mall lol:confused:, i need to go out more...:rolleyes:

cg6boi

Reaction score
i live an hour away and i never knew we had a 7 story mall....wow....anyways when do u plan on goin up? im off next saturday guys lets do a damn MEET ALREADY!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
it's a toss up between LV or SF for this weekend.... hhhm....

and since when is there a 7 florr mall in SF? :run:

and_one

Reaction score
^^^its a WESTFIELD mall on market street

here is the address...

865 Market St.
San Francisco CA 94103

and_one

Reaction score
its real NICE!!! been there plenty of times...actually everytime ive been to frisco i go there to eat...there is an eatery downstairs...hella stores...and upstairs is a place where college students go to study and relax, kinda like a lounge...and wen u get to the top look up...its real nice :thumbsup:

there is also an eatery below the 7 story macys also in union square...cheesecake factory...and one bomb sushi place below...if you go i think on weekdays from 3-8 you get sushi half off...go check it out!

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
so, fishermen's wharf, golden state bridge, teh crooked road, shopping, tram and ghey bar... tht's it? :thinking:

Back