Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L V6

wat
i dont understand :crazyrun:

Is it heavy? like maybe some weight in it that bounces to offset the car bouncing? some sort of gyro stabilizer like in a boat? This wizardry baffles me, yet i'm not doubting it.
Yep, that was my first word, when I first heard about their products.

It's not heavy at all. (Say, about 9 oz.) It is indeed difficult to understand tho.

Generally speaking, it's more like molecular science. Simply speaking, these things reduce "stress from mechanical fatigue / frictional loss in automobile components" (such as engine, transmission, suspension, etc.) and regain 'n restore a car's potential power / stability to the primary level.

(I'm not really saying this directly to you, Brad → I'm just a firm believer of their products who bought this product just like regular ppl, not a "developer" who invented this damn thing. Lol)

If you're interested, you can check out their website to get a lil idea. (The link below is the converted ver. by Google Translation in English, but I'm afraid it's not translated well.)
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.sev.info/auto/&prev=search

Idk if you recall this, but I also made my own thread about one of their products back then, but the thread became messed up tho haha.

More or less, one thing I can say is that, if this thing is just a piece of crap yet costing so much, ppl have sued them / became unpopular, and the company had already been going out of business way back in 1978.

The brand is patented in major countries, and it's becoming popular and so big in Japan that their products are not only used among thousands of public users, but also in JGTC Super GT as well.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

What is it made out of? I just don't see where this could cost $350 USD.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ Combination-formulation of "natural ore" and "dozens of metal".
 ↑
 ↑
That's what they say. :33:

For $350, it better work. Don't you think? Lol

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ Yea, I bet lol.

Took me a while to bite the bullet 'n buy their products.

It's just like getting a new clothe; You never know until you try it. But trying to give you guys an idea here. ;)

LouisLV_

Reaction score

I get the physics/science aspect of it, but you have to think of how the average Joe might get lost when you hear someone say "this tiny 9oz box will balance your entire car"...

no one knows the "feel" of YOUR car more than you, so if you say there is a noticeable difference then the product is doing its job.

***BUT!

the paranoid / conspiracy loving side of my brain is yelling "PLACEBO" lol... I usually dont listen to that side tho :)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

but you have to think of how the average Joe might get lost when you hear someone say "this tiny 9oz box will balance your entire car"...
I never said "it balances an entire car". I said "it makes the ride quality softer & smoother."

the paranoid / conspiracy loving side of my brain is yelling "PLACEBO" lol... I usually dont listen to that side tho :)
Lol. That's why the latter part, which I wrote about how my wife felt, comes in place, meaning that she had zero placebo. (Now, if I put the K&N drop-in filter in my air box, and said "Omg! The car's running so fast!", THAT'S placebo right there lol.)

I bet it still sounds like as if I put a sticker on my window that adds more horse power lol. I know; It's hard to believe. I'm just trying to inform you folks that there are some wickedly nifty things out there offering some crazy stuff. That's all. ;)

_______

Just found out that one of their products won "Car goods of the year" in Japan.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

There has been some squeaks / rattles on a section between my dash board panel and the windshield, and I've been wanting to deaden the sound in the most effective way. JDM Anti-Noise Rubber Strip, particularly designed to solve the problem.
ba65c0512c763106793872fad889b7b2.jpg

f914e9ddb62bdf97e8acd70cc80d327e.jpg

bee49b1a4e821920237105bf359199db.jpg

f63012ad67e7a080a60e3b51e11bd937.jpg

The piece was in the exact length for my car w/o trimming it off.
a1e31a66158061781e83e635e4776236.jpg

It was this section (by the VIN# plate to the left end) that has been bugging me for several years. Had to apply more force to push it in, since it was the most cohesive spot among other sections. No wonder why it was noisy...
8589951c02ad0f1fd45328340a5bea56.jpg

Time to say good bye to the annoyance 4eva!!!

a75b239b36d89bc8bb0ad9dbfb4e114b.jpg

I feel like I've pretty much completed the sound deadening procedure, as far as the vibrational noise goes. It was a long journey since the day one... So happy to have the rattle-free interior, even with the stiffest damping settings.

More stuff to come out soon!

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score

Fuu, you and all your jdm stuff
:thumbsup:

Back