Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L V6

I don't know what's more cleaner, your car or the crazy spotless, well-documented thread.

this is one hell of clean coupe.
damn you, stop making me miss accord!!!!
(Wow, comments from an OG! And, welcome back!)

Thank you, sir; Means a lot! Well, my OP became sort of like a resume of my car lol. I just can't help it sometimes, when I start organizing my list haha.

Thanks again.
Miss your Accord!?!?! Let's get back in the game then! It's never too late!

Everything is done right!
Thanxx, James!

Well, after all of the hard debate, I'm settled w/ Progress rsb, and will be ordering it soon. Just need to decide either OEM or Moog endlinks along w/ the bar atm.

Jordan_H

Reaction score

I've wanted to upgrade to the progress bar for awhile. It seems most people who upgrade to the moog end links don't think it will be that big of a difference but when they actually are quite different. If it were me I'd go with moog end links

nexTOme

Reaction score

(Wow, comments from an OG! And, welcome back!)

Thank you, sir; Means a lot! Well, my OP became sort of like a resume of my car lol. I just can't help it sometimes, when I start organizing my list haha.

Thanks again.
Miss your Accord!?!?! Let's get back in the game then! It's never too late!

Thank you for warm welcoming!
Seriously, this is such a nice thread, well organized and everything.
I believe OCD should be spelled CDO (alphabetical order, get it?), and this thread is something I've envisioned, but laziness took over, so it never happened. I never modded the Accord too seriously anyways.

GJ again man.

Also, 6GA always will have a place in my heart.
I learned almost everything about car and great forum, great members because of it.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

I've wanted to upgrade to the progress bar for awhile. It seems most people who upgrade to the moog end links don't think it will be that big of a difference but when they actually are quite different. If it were me I'd go with moog end links
Thanks for the heads up. I'll do a tiny bit more research on Moogs, and finalize my decision.

Thank you for warm welcoming!
Seriously, this is such a nice thread, well organized and everything.
I believe OCD should be spelled CDO (alphabetical order, get it?), and this thread is something I've envisioned, but laziness took over, so it never happened. I never modded the Accord too seriously anyways.

GJ again man.

Also, 6GA always will have a place in my heart.
I learned almost everything about car and great forum, great members because of it.
You're welcome!
Thanks. I've been trying to make this thread as informative & entertaining as possible for anyone who is interested, and for myself to keep track of things I've done to the car. ;)
CDO... (Ahaha! I totally get it lol.) Yea, making this thread to this point took a bit of time haha. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Thanks again!

So nice to hear that.
Yep, same here as well. I can't see any other forum that is more family orientated than 6GA. Such a nice community here. Really wish I had joined here since I bought my 6gen in '07. Then, I could've had the chance of getting to know OG's like you.

nexTOme

Reaction score

You're welcome!
Thanks. I've been trying to make this thread as informative & entertaining as possible for anyone who is interested, and for myself to keep track of things I've done to the car. ;)
CDO... (Ahaha! I totally get it lol.) Yea, making this thread to this point took a bit of time haha. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Thanks again!

So nice to hear that.
Yep, same here as well. I can't see any other forum that is more family orientated than 6GA. Such a nice community here. Really wish I had joined here since I bought my 6gen in '07. Then, I could've had the chance of getting to know OG's like you.

I wish you had joined sooner too :)
I'd say it was thousand times better than its current state back when I was active.
6GA would be first place to go every time browser is opened, because there were good number of active members including old and new.
New threads would show up almost every min, questions are being answered left and right, some are doing major swap, some are trying completely new, transactions were made very frequently, always talking about meet photoshoot, install meet, etc. It was awesome. Then gradually people moved onto different cars, platform, and such.

I still see quite few members from back in the day still active. I just lurk from time to time because just can't forget about this place haha

It still is an awesome place :thumbsup:

People should participate more in the shoutbox too for casual conversation too. Keep the momentum going :lolrun:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

I wish you had joined sooner too :)
I'd say it was thousand times better than its current state back when I was active.
6GA would be first place to go every time browser is opened, because there were good number of active members including old and new.
New threads would show up almost every min, questions are being answered left and right, some are doing major swap, some are trying completely new, transactions were made very frequently, always talking about meet photoshoot, install meet, etc. It was awesome. Then gradually people moved onto different cars, platform, and such.

I still see quite few members from back in the day still active. I just lurk from time to time because just can't forget about this place haha

It still is an awesome place :thumbsup:

People should participate more in the shoutbox too for casual conversation too. Keep the momentum going :lolrun:
I was actually a big time lurker + noob on V6P when I joined there haha. ← (I remember, back in '08, I used to look around member's car like DocX, Moneypit, Red02accord, Shenaniganz08, bdeitemeyer, Slowaccord, RedRyder, KnightRyder, BlackDeath, 99cfENVy, DrOwZee, Aznfunkyflip, and many others' 'n drool all over lol.) But yea, I really wished I had joined 6GA at that time, too.

Must've been really fun at that time, especially in CA, where tons of 6GA's were around huh! Moving on from a 6gen by the elapse of time is inevitable for many members, and that's totally understandable. (We're talking about the model being well over a decade already huh!) But I still know good numbesr of members / friends who are dedicated to work on 6gens, so I'm very happy atm. :) As you know, 6gen is a hard platform to mod it since the aftermarket support is not so relevant, but b/c of that, it makes the community bonded very tight to this date imo. :thumbsup:

Sometimes I throw in some words on the shoutbox, but only when I'm extremely bored, say, when I'm in the shop's waiting lounge 'n having nothing else to do but shouting out my boredom lol.

(I also like this forum b/c I have a reason to communicate 'n keep up w/ my Engrish as a second lang lol.)

Last edited:

nexTOme

Reaction score

I was actually a big time lurker + noob on V6P when I joined there haha. ← (I remember, back in '08, I used to look around member's car like DocX, Moneypit, Red02accord, Shenaniganz08, bdeitemeyer, Slowaccord, RedRyder, KnightRyder, BlackDeath, 99cfENVy, DrOwZee, Aznfunkyflip, and many others' 'n drool all over lol.) But yea, I really wished I had joined 6GA at that time, too.
lol i remember that feeling looking at some nicely done member's cars and going through endless planning and day dreaming haha

Must've been really fun at that time, especially in CA, where tons of 6GA's were around huh! Moving on from a 6gen by the elapse of time is inevitable for many members, and that's totally understandable. (We're talking about the model being well over a decade already huh!) But I still know good numbesr of members / friends who are dedicated to work on 6gens, so I'm very happy atm. :) As you know, 6gen is a hard platform to mod it since the aftermarket support is not so relevant, but b/c of that, it makes the community bonded very tight to this date imo. :thumbsup:
oh yeah, so cal was pretty fun, though i wish i participated in more meets and meet more people.
nonetheless, it was the greatest experience :thumbsup:

Sometimes I throw in some words on the shoutbox, but only when I'm extremely bored, say, when I'm in the shop's waiting lounge 'n having nothing else to do but shouting out my boredom lol.

(I also like this forum b/c I have a reason to communicate 'n keep up w/ my Engrish as a second lang lol.)

what is your first language?
english is my second language as well :hihi:
Korean's my first language

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

what is your first language?
english is my second language as well :hihi:
Korean's my first language
My primary language is Japanese. (Came into U.S. when I was a teen, 23 yrs ago, but I still make some terrible mistakes on grammar lol.)

That's cool. :) "algo joh-eun" (good to know) haha.

Well, feel free to let me know, if you ever get some JDM parts on your car, and have trouble w/ JPN lang on them. ;)

Last edited:

james'99

Reaction score

My primary language is Japanese. (Came into U.S. when I was a teen, 23 yrs ago, but I still make some terrible mistakes on grammar lol.)

That's cool. :) "algo joh-eun" (good to know) haha.

Well, feel free to let me know, if you ever get some JDM parts on your car, and have trouble w/ JPN lang on them. ;)

In all honesty, in your posts, I don't think I have ever noticed a mistake. That's pretty impressive considering it wasn't your primary language!

Back