Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

JV6

Reaction score
Re: Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L V6

I think your rear would look cleaner with just the H emblem.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ ..., I think so, too haha.

Now that I think about it; I could have put them on next to the CG2 badge to make them less cluttered.. Or, maybe by the license plate frame..

I might be able to relocate them, but idk how well they would re-stick on a surface tho.. Oh well.. Will see how I'm gonna like them atm.

Cleaned out the interior the other day, and felt like taking some photos.
DSC_0027__zpskaxd4jai.jpg

DSC_0024__zpslzetrr4u.jpg

DSC_0022__zpsuvzvlpqg.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Somehow in those pics it looks like you have super bucket seats lol. Guess it's just the angle. Interior looks good!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Somehow in those pics it looks like you have super bucket seats lol. Guess it's just the angle. Interior looks good!
Thanks, Chris! Oh, maybe my driver's seat? It's probably b/c I raise the seat's front base to the max & max low in the back; It's comfy for me, when I switch my foot between brake & gas pedals. (It's something I can do, b/c I'm not that tall, and I have skinny thighs, even with my steering wheel being max low and still not hitting my thighs. :jae:)

Received Progress RSB BNIB in the mail today~ ♪♪♪ Having Moog endlinks in hand, I'm ready for the upgrade. :)

One thing I'm a little worried about is that I might have a clearance issue w/ my custom 9GA Y-pipe.. The pipe is actually clamped instead of being welded, so it should be able to slide out a little, if the bar is gonna hit the pipe. But I'm really hoping that there won't be a huge additional work gets involved anymore, b/c the shop will be finally re-aligning the left side of the Y-pipe & the muffler, together w/ this installation.

Last edited:

whitederic

Reaction score

Received Progress RSB BNIB in the mail today~ ♪♪♪ Having Moog endlinks in hand, I'm ready for the upgrade. :)

Keep us updated on the Progress RSB. I've heard good things about it but idk I want to get the Progress or Eibach.

Your car has been an inspiration even before I joined here. Keep up the amazing work and always interested what you'll do next.

james'99

Reaction score

The 01-02 seats are definitely deeper than that of its 6.0GA counterpart. Not sure if you knew that or not but I always liked the 01-02 seats better.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^I did not, I had only heard the texture on the leather was different. Glad they did something about the half gen, my '99's weren't uncomfortable but they could have used some more support. Couldn't believe the difference between them and the the CL-S seats.

One thing I'm a little worried about is that I might have a clearance issue w/ my custom 9GA Y-pipe.. The pipe is actually clamped instead of being welded, so it should be able to slide out a little, if the bar is gonna hit the pipe. But I'm really hoping that there won't be a huge additional work gets involved anymore, b/c the shop will be finally re-aligning the left side of the Y-pipe & the muffler, together w/ this installation.

How close is your current RSB? If you've got some clearance, you should be fine.

If you're having someone else install it for you, be sure to let them know which tension setting to use.

james'99

Reaction score

^I did not, I had only heard the texture on the leather was different. Glad they did something about the half gen, my '99's weren't uncomfortable but they could have used some more support. Couldn't believe the difference between them and the the CL-S seats.

Yeah, the first half of the generation was the worst. They rip so much unfortunately. I am 4 cylinder EX-L. Do yours have side airbags in the seat RedRyder?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^The OEM's? No I think those were added in 2000. If you meant the CL-S seats, yeah they have side airbags but since the OEM's didn't there won't be an SRS light when I leave them unwired.

james'99

Reaction score

^The OEM's? No I think those were added in 2000. If you meant the CL-S seats, yeah they have side airbags but since the OEM's didn't there won't be an SRS light when I leave them unwired.

Yeah, I don't know if it was '00 or '01. I was just wondering if it was only a V6 thing. I have dreams of taking an SRS system from an 02 and the complimenting seats but I know there is a lot to it and the cost may not warrant it. But that's why we can dream! Right?

Anyway, sorry to do a little thread jacking. Haha!

Back