White6GAV6's Coupe (Updated: 04/30/2015) (56k nono)

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Re: White6GAV6's '00 Coupe (Updated: 10/27/2014) [Wheels On] (56k nono)

Love these wheels, great choice. I would have liked to see more conservative specs but I can appreciate all the work that went into the setup. The dip looks really nice, sounds like an affordable way to give a car a completely new look. Glad the finish will hold up.

Sometime i wished they were more conservative, but then it wouldn't have been fun. I like working to make things fit that shouldn't and set myself apart from most people. I'm happy with the dip, at a more practical ride height and fitment, it would last quite a while. However, it is already showing quite a bit of wear with the way my car is.

Wide wheels done right on an accord! Hopefully I can follow your footsteps and go wide wheels and wide tires on my sedan. Your thread has been an inspiration to me.

Just seeing that anything is possible with the time, money and hard work gives me hopes for my build. Great looking car sir.

Glad i could inspire you. It's not an easy feat, but anything is possible if you are dedicated. Remaining stock body made it a lot harder too.

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score

Glad i could inspire you. It's not an easy feat, but anything is possible if you are dedicated. Remaining stock body made it a lot harder too.

I am very dedicated! And I plan on getting molded flares, cut fenders and what not. I'm seriously tryna fit a 265 or 275 tire on all around

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score

Looking good! I thought about buying the whole plasti dip kit, but it cost about $300 of dip to do the whole car... So I kinda figured I'd rather save for a real paintjob. Hatin' on wheels lol, only because my car is a daily driver and I'm afraid I'd fuсk it up, taking daily trips to work (about 30 miles each way) maybe one day when I get another car I'd do something sick like that. But mad props kid, came a long way

Jordan_H

Reaction score

I am very dedicated! And I plan on getting molded flares, cut fenders and what not. I'm seriously tryna fit a 265 or 275 tire on all around

Why a 265 or 275? Just to say you did it or is there an actual purpose behind it?

White6GAV6

Reaction score

Better have some real power output to those tires.

Looking good! I thought about buying the whole plasti dip kit, but it cost about $300 of dip to do the whole car... So I kinda figured I'd rather save for a real paintjob. Hatin' on wheels lol, only because my car is a daily driver and I'm afraid I'd fuсk it up, taking daily trips to work (about 30 miles each way) maybe one day when I get another car I'd do something sick like that. But mad props kid, came a long way

The cheapest paint job that will last around a year if you're lucky is like $1000, around here anyways. Dip is just a nice way to see how you like different colors, but paint is definitely the way to go if you do it right. And this IS my daily. I drive it 50+ miles a day between school and work.

PlowingLeaves!

Reaction score

Why a 265 or 275? Just to say you did it or is there an actual purpose behind it?

Actually can't lie both. I want to try something different and be different, try things nobody else would. I've always wanted a wide body, wide tire accord. I originally wanted to do this to my 94 accord coupe but that fell threw when I totaled it. So I'm going to try again with the 6th gen.

Better have some real power output to those tires.

I will. Turbo plans are in the future as well.

White6GAV6

Reaction score

Figure I would share these couple things with you guys.
image18.jpg

ILDS photoshoot was posted up and a picture of my car was posted on the StanceNation website :rockit:

Links:
ILDS Feature
StanceNation Post

Last edited:

Jordan_H

Reaction score

Congrats. I'm pretty anyone "stancing" their car has the dream of making it on stancenation. A local NW car enthusiast page Stancewars had posted a photo of your car aswell. It was funny reading the comments because not many people knew it was an Accord

Negiking

Reaction score

Congrats ride looks soooooo mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back