Roll Call: Tri-State Area Members! (Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts)

Which State Are You From?

• Total voters

J30MAN

Reaction score
Re: Roll Call: Tri-State Area Members! (Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts)[Vermont

Masshole :D

accord786

Reaction score
Re: Roll Call: Tri-State Area Members! (Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts)[Vermont

wow im in massachussets but from socal just here for visit lol

Daheavyking

Reaction score

Nyc..... but I spend a lot time in manchester NH. Anyone familiar with Hesser College?

Last edited:

Mojeans69

Reaction score

I've seen commercials for it I think for law enforcement

Diesel

Reaction score

Whats up everyone, my name is Andrison and im pretty much brand new into the Accord scene. As I type this im actually going to go pick up my first CG in a couple of hours. Its going to be my first car so im pretty excited with how things are going to turn out with it. :naughtyrun:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

Whats up everyone, my name is Andrison and im pretty much brand new into the Accord scene. As I type this im actually going to go pick up my first CG in a couple of hours. Its going to be my first car so im pretty excited with how things are going to turn out with it. :naughtyrun:

Welcome to the site, you probably live minutes away from me, haha.

I'd make sure you have a car alarm... and if you plan on modding it, I hope no one starts stealing sh*t off your car. I try to avoid driving my car into Lawrence at all costs.... :skurred:

Diesel

Reaction score

Welcome to the site, you probably live minutes away from me, haha.

I'd make sure you have a car alarm... and if you plan on modding it, I hope no one starts stealing sh*t off your car. I try to avoid driving my car into Lawrence at all costs.... :skurred:

Funny part is that I live there, but nah its my first whip so i only plan on a nice set of rims and just calling it a day. It is my official DD until I can afford a weekend car. As for alarms....first thing after i get this joint registered lol.

Back