Anyone ever mess with your ride? Tell your story

98accordky

Reaction score
This morning woke up and found that both my rear tires had been slashed as well as my wifes car called the cops and they said this was the 7th repor they had for that morning they knew what street i lived on before i told them. Man I don't know what kind of piece of s**t goes around hurtin other peoples rides thought i see if some other people have had stuff done to there rides and just want to vent:furious:

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Found my right fender scratch and dented in, I knew the little twerps down the block did it, cause they're always playing in the middle of the street. Tried asking neighbors but they said they saw nothing and wish they did cause they understand it happened to them as well.

98accordky

Reaction score
Just found out that the auto parts store down the street have had there tires slashed 2 days in a row :eek: wish I had a garage i think I'll stick both my cars in the back yard hope they don't get me again.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sorry those cowards haven't gotten caught yet. I always say, it's like Vincent said in Pulp Fiction...you just don't mess with another man's automobile.

My car has been fortunate, but there was a time back in college when some middle aged dude opened his door into the side of my dad's van. My girlfriend and I were "studying" in it between classes, and I heard a thump. So I opened the sliding door and politely asked him if his door just hit the car. He said it had but it was my fault for parking so close to the line. I was still within my boundary so I said that did not give him the right to just not be careful. Nothing came of it since he was fat and stupid.

So the next week I had my car back and since he wouldn't be able to find my car, I left a note on his reminding him about the incident. Heh...I had forgotten all about that.

98accordky

Reaction score
S**t happens but I'm just scared they'll decide to hit my cars again I cant afford another 4 tires I'm really considering gettin some redbull and stayin up all night.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
DO IT DO IT DO IT ... make sure to stay up with the bat already in hand incase they run when you go outside lmao

98accordky

Reaction score
Wish I had something like this on my car then i would'nt have to worry might mess with the paint tough.lol.
images

The Wicked One

Reaction score
my car got egged on time, along with a bunch of others in the neighborhood. It left a few paint chips from the initial impact but nothing too horrible.

Other than that pretty good luck.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
In college someone decided to rip the support pole for our neighbors fence out and put it through my drivers side window.

Vandalism sucks, all you can hope for is that they get caught.

98accordky

Reaction score
In college someone decided to rip the support pole for our neighbors fence out and put it through my drivers side window.

Vandalism sucks, all you can hope for is that they get caught.

Wow, sounds like something a really mad super-ex would do

Last edited:
Back