Goodbye 6th Gen

Accord281

Reaction score
Well I haven't been active on here for a long time, but I think a few members will remember me. Here is my member ride thread:

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19341

Anyways, I wanted to come in here and say goodbye. I have sold my 6th gen. Here she is in her final format:

But fret not! For I am not leaving the Accord family. I picked this up a few months ago:

This is my fourth Accord (3rd, 4th, 6th, and now 8th gen). As you can see, I've already done a few mods including tint, new grille, and retro-fitted headlights.

I did remove parts from the 6th gen, so I do have my Seibon hood, Function & Form Type 2's, and HFP wheels with brand new Nitto Neo Gen tires to sell. I will post a sale thread soon, but if anyone lives within 500 miles of Fargo and is interested in anything I could certainly meet up halfway to do a deal (shipping these items will probably be pretty expensive).

So thanks for everything 6th gen community, it's been fun!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Good to hear from you, I wondered whatever happened with your 6GA. You were one of the members that really helped me out when I was in my early days haha.

Congrats on the new ride, hope it treats you well! Why not put the HFP's on the 8thgen (thought they didn't change the bolt pattern until 2014)? And what grill is that?

Accord281

Reaction score
Good to hear from you, I wondered whatever happened with your 6GA. You were one of the members that really helped me out when I was in my early days haha.

Congrats on the new ride, hope it treats you well! Why not put the HFP's on the 8thgen (thought they didn't change the bolt pattern until 2014)? And what grill is that?

Thanks! Yeah I see you every once in a while on XBox Live too, but I don't think we've ever played together.

I thought long and hard about putting the wheels on the new car but there were a few reasons I decided not to. First, I had just put new tires on the HFP wheels the week before I sold it, and the total diameter is a little smaller than the stock wheels/tires on the new car. Not much, but enough that I didn't want to deal with the speedo difference. Second, the TPMS would have to be swapped over, and having just had the tires mounted, it wasn't worth the cost. Third, the stock wheels are 17" and in good shape, and I do like the style.

The grille is an eBay grille, though surprisingly high quality. It even came with a new emblem, and another interesting inclusion was a flat piece that can go in place of the emblem in case I wanted to make my own logo or something out of vinyl or just cover the spot. And the fit is perfect.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
you rep'd the DEP well! haha. enjoy the new car, it has plenty of potential...aka wheel gap that could use some attention :lawl:

Back