Official 6GA DIY Master List

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
"Short Shift Adapter install" doesn't actually have a guide in there. :favorites13:

it seems that the guy that owns that web site in the link put a link to another site that had a diy for it. that link seems to be dead though. those short shift adapters aren't a hard install, so if you're looking to get one, maybe you could make a diy thread here and we'll update it.

Jushewa

Reaction score
it seems that the guy that owns that web site in the link put a link to another site that had a diy for it. that link seems to be dead though. those short shift adapters aren't a hard install, so if you're looking to get one, maybe you could make a diy thread here and we'll update it.

sounds good!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Added a few

Leather wrapped interior pieces
Door handle lights
Manual to leather/heated seat conversion (CAN)

tacomeat

Reaction score
Can someone point me to a good DIY for placing the car on jack stands? Not sure where the good jack points or good spots for jack stands are.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i always placed mine at the spots the rear bolts were at on the front subframe, and just jacked the car up at the normal spots on the sides. you should be able to place the jack dead center on the bottom of the rad support and jack up the front that way, and then place your stands at the front jack points. for the rear, you can jack the whole thing up by using the rear tow hook as a jack point...that's what i did once or twice.

Back