maybes?
RedRdyer
2000BlackCoupe

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
7 hours. fuuuuuu

I'd consider if it there were a few people going from around here that I could caravan with.

EDIT: Jon/Jordan - I hope to meet you at IA in KY in July...

Last edited:

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
7 hours. fuuuuuu

I'd consider if it there were a few people going from around here that I could caravan with.

I would be pleased to meet you.
I had first planned on not going, but then my friend talked me into it because it is a different location so hopefully to see new faces and meet new friends. And I hope the miata will be complete by then. Well mostly ...

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
7 hours. fuuuuuu

DUDE. go. I can finally make on of these events :lawl:. Only 4 hours away. And you can be DAMN SURE that I will not wash my car until then...because **** my car :lawl:.

If enough people I give a **** about are going, count me in. Hopefully I can meet with someone along the way and do...internet friend things? (in the least creepy way possible)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I would be pleased to meet you.
I had first planned on not going, but then my friend talked me into it because it is a different location so hopefully to see new faces and meet new friends. And I hope the miata will be complete by then. Well mostly ...

Yeah I am hoping it's not another IA infested with hellaflush Civics.

PM me about what you're doing with the Miata, if you want.

DUDE. go. I can finally make on of these events :lawl:. Only 4 hours away. And you can be DAMN SURE that I will not wash my car until then...because **** my car :lawl:.

If enough people I give a **** about are going, count me in. Hopefully I can meet with someone along the way and do...internet friend things? (in the least creepy way possible)

Well if people somewhere close to me post in here and say they're going, maybe. But 5 hours is about the max I can do by myself before I want to veer off the road into a tree. :lawl:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
go faster, make it 5.5 :lawl:

my dad drove my car down the whole east coast last weekend in 15 hours. you can manage 7 :lawl:

Back