Ontario vs. NY - Possible Meet Up - May 18, 2014

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like the title reads, just wanted to see if people are interested in getting together for a meet up/photo shoot during the Victoria day long weekend (May18-20 for non Canadians). I already have a few sites in mind, I was also thinking of getting my friend who's a professional photographer to come in and snap away. On a related note, and what initially sparked this idea, how many people would be interested in getting in on a group rate to dyno their car. I'm going to call around a few places on Monday to see what's the best rate we can get. This is obviously open to all members, and am open to other dates, places, etc.

Last edited:

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a way to entice people, here are some of the spots that we could use as a backdrop for the photoshoot ...

5.jpg

Toronto_Top10_03b.jpg

I'll come up with a few more ...

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely down. I should be in town too.

Cool, spread the word, if you keep in touch with other TAC members, pass this along as well.

Back on the topic of dynos ... Talked to a place, we can get 3 pulls each for $60 if we have 8 or more members. Food for thought ...

Excuses443/

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but as a new 6th gen Accord enthusiast, I would love to see some more in person!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back