Just a few crappy cell phone pictures :D (56k go buy new interwebz.)

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Well this is all I can do for now until I find someone that has a nice camera that wants to do a photoshoot :p Anyone in socal interested ??

Teaser1.jpg

teaser2.jpg

Teaser3.jpg

And just so you know, I want to go lower, really, really, really badly, but .. well lets let the pictures explain ..

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0122.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

Chris Vu

Reaction score
looking really clean! great stance! :omgbd:

Thank you sir :D

Btw, to all you guys with black cars .. How do you keep them clean ?? I'd wash my car one day, and it'd be all dirty again the next .. It's like it sneaks out in the middle of the night and rolls in the dirt =/

J30MAN

Reaction score
try a quick detailer by any brand...in your case every night. or every other night.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
I stopped washing my car man. It gets soo dirty. I'm getting the car painted before the summer so I really got lazy with the cleaning as of lately.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Would it harm the paint though if I use a quick detailer without soap and water ? From my understanding if you don't soap it up to remove the dirt/debris, and instead just wet it and wipe it off, it'll leave scratches in the clear ..

Lol not washing my car isn't an option .. I like a really nice looking car :D

truWarier02

Reaction score
I just wash it once a week and I have it garaged every night too. It's ugly when it's dirty but black looks mean right after a car wash!

Don't spray detail your whole car like someone else said to clean the dirt off. Big risk of scratching your paint.

Last edited:
Back