604ACCORDS 98 Sedan

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Calipers look awesome, though I would have taken off the bleeder and plugged the hole. Engine bay is looking good, wish I had the time (and another car) to take mine apart and make everything look like new.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
where did you order the clutch line? I can't find it for our car on google haha

its from ebay its from 5th gen accord I'm using a prelude trans so it fits the slave haven't tested the master yet so I don't know for sure if it will work, kind of took a gamble.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Calipers look awesome, though I would have taken off the bleeder and plugged the hole. Engine bay is looking good, wish I had the time (and another car) to take mine apart and make everything look like new.

Thanks buddy! was planning on ordering the new bleeders for the calipers but now I'm selling them so F it.....

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Gold wrapped my rims tonight don't know how long it will hold up on wheels but it looks sexy AF...still going to mat gold the insides of spokes and around the bolts

dawg316

Reaction score
Nooooooo!!!
looked better before the gold

i know its your car and do as you please but dam gold looks like its fresh from dubai :henry:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Nooooooo!!!
looked better before the gold

i know its your car and do as you please but dam gold looks like its fresh from dubai :henry:

It's like sushi man the **** ain't for everybody, I know lots won't like it but I like the green on gold. I don't know how long vinyl will hold up on rims so I might eventually plastidip the faces instead of vinyl

I still got to some work to do on the sides of spokes I wanted a change, it's vinyl so I can always go back.

dawg316

Reaction score
It's like sushi man the **** ain't for everybody, I know lots won't like it but I like the green on gold. I don't know how long vinyl will hold up on rims so I might eventually plastidip the faces instead of vinyl

I still got to some work to do on the sides of spokes I wanted a change, it's vinyl so I can always go back.

aye. green for the money, gold for the honeys

604ACCORD

Reaction score
The wrap was an epic fail it was coming off after 2 days, now I see why no wrap shops would touch my wheels and it was not cheap wrap. Lesson learned! So I went with paint which I was not wanting to do until I seen the finished product. I used black primer, 2 coast or duplicolor gold and clear. Turned out fantastic!! Oh and that PAINT!!!! not the rims......

Last edited:
Back