Purchased another Sedan for a great deal

Clonerenolc

Reaction score
When over to pic -a-part and picked up a power steering pump as u can tell looks very old , yes it was starting to make squeaky noises ,

rear caliper bolt got seized so picked up a bracket ,

Weather been crazy , last week it was about 80 now we're back to 45 lol Chicago weather , any ways a/c was empty ended checking for leaks and yupp found it so I also picked that up

Last edited:

Clonerenolc

Reaction score

Made a bracket to raise the intake a bit so it wouldn't mess up the a/c line again

Old new

And the front spindles are out time for new bearings Hubs and balljoints

Last edited:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Weather been crazy , last week it was about 80 now we're back to 45 lol Chicago weather , any ways a/c was empty ended checking for leaks and yupp found it so I also picked that up

I hear ya on the weather being crazy. I'm an hour north of Detroit and it's been all over the place.

So your CAI caused a hole in your AC line by rubbing against it? What brand CAI did you use?

Clonerenolc

Reaction score
I hear ya on the weather being crazy. I'm an hour north of Detroit and it's been all over the place.

So your CAI caused a hole in your AC line by rubbing against it? What brand CAI did you use?

Not sure in the brand but previous owner claimed it was for a 5thgen so doesn't fit correctly but the bracket helped so it's all good

Clonerenolc

Reaction score

3E56AE49-E7BF-4C60-A08A-2612C326278D_zpscwzvleiv.jpg
[/

Last edited:
Back