H23a1 swap help 99 accord

Status
Not open for further replies.

capsidx

Reaction score
Ok so did an h23a1 swap into the cg6. Everything was installed and put together and when I went to fire it up there was no spark. I verified this by checking the coil wire that goes to the dizzy when cranking. The h23a1 has an external coil and the crank, cam and tdc sensors built into the dizzy for those of you who don't know.
So here's what I checked and tried
Sensor grounds
Ground g101
Cam, crank and tdc sensors are wired in 100% correct
Tried 2 coils and no spark
Ecu is a p14 a12 for this motor with no immobilizer
Ecu is obd1 and is using a obd2 to 1 adapter I wired myself so I know it's right.every pin was cross referenced.
Tried old ecu and same problem
Fuel is verified
Only codes present are intake air temperature sensor and oxygen sensor
Any ideas? I'm at a loss lol. The wiring diagrams I used seemed like they were right out of the helms manual. I verified all the wire colors and everything else works so I'm assuming the diagrams were correct. So at the expense of sounding like a jerk please don't be vague and say "check your grounds". I think at this point we need specific grounds like g101, ckpm ground etc. any help is appreciated. Thanks guys

NSWDoc

Reaction score
Re: Frankenstein needs help!

118271ee362aebc9ce3d4cf458a6dd67.jpg

capsidx

Reaction score
Re: Frankenstein needs help!

Mods please close, problem solved lol. If anyone checks this thread for help just know the coil needs to have battery voltage and you have to make sure it does before assuming your wiring is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back