Coilover adjustments?

Skyy

Reaction score
I posted this in my member's ride thread, but I kinda need a fast response so if somethings wrong, I can fix it tomorrow

Also, on my way home from work, I noticed the ride was alot more bumpier then I expected. Im at a 2.1 inch drop right now..but can someone tell me if this setup on the coils are right?

7.jpg

IS the spring supposed to come ALL the way down to the bottom ring? Or is this setup correctly? Because this could explain why the ride is more bumpy then expected.

Last edited:

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
Where is the spring perch? You should have two red locking collars just above the gold ring...

F&F is nice and stiff so you are most likely going to have a harsher ride than what is expected

Skyy

Reaction score
those are weird.... hmm

:/ i feel like the spring not being extended fully creates stiffness...which would explain for the more then normal bumpiness.

BUT, i could be completely wrong. Im trying to get someone who has Type 1's in here >.<

Skyy

Reaction score
Where is the spring perch? You should have two red locking collars just above the gold ring...

F&F is nice and stiff so you are most likely going to have a harsher ride than what is expected

well the two locking collars are gold..and they're at the bottom of the spring

Back