Top Speed and 0-60 1998 Accord V6

intel0116

Reaction score
i think you should have your eyes checkd, my math isent the problem, i posted at 08:56 PM and then you posted a responce at 08:56 PM, and im the troll ? lol

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
every one of my last posts has been a distinct 4 minutes apart since I'm busy doing other things and can't be attendant to your idiocy constantly, where as you are refreshing this thread every second you get to troll big time, over what? Absolutely no reason.

11:56pm
12:00am
12:04am
and now this post

so yes, you do in fact suck at math. Much as you do at e-peening your way to making us care you supposedly went 130 in your car.

and you're really not over it. You're just going to respond in another minute here.

I'm sitting here not caring, and I'm going back to playing Final Fantasy now.

Snoobly

Reaction score
gentlemen, seriously? This thread haz soooo much facepalm. When is it gonna be locked?! :fail::fail::fail:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
yup, leave it to someone with 300 posts to not use context to base a judgment of saying something plural like that.

blind as a bat.

and Roy will be along to lock this eventually, so keep your pants on.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
every one of my last posts has been a distinct 4 minutes apart since I'm busy doing other things and can't be attendant to your idiocy constantly, where as you are refreshing this thread every second you get to troll big time, over what? Absolutely no reason.

11:56pm
12:00am
12:04am
and now this post

so yes, you do in fact suck at math. Much as you do at e-peening your way to making us care you supposedly went 130 in your car.

and you're really not over it. You're just going to respond in another minute here.

I'm sitting here not caring, and I'm going back to playing Final Fantasy now.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 I presume? So far I'm disappointed with the whole time travel BS.

Come on man, you need to relax. You are like the big brother that bullies everyone. Lets all just quit trolling and be a family. Thanks!
Lol all hail the almighty ! :jealousbow:

quit kissing a$$ noob :lawl:

TheHunter

Reaction score
Lol I come back to find this? Silly noobs. Everyone knows that Honda Accords are made to go over 9000 mph. At least that's what the scouter says about it.

Back