Youtuber Meet Ontario CA

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Saturday Sept 24th 2016. A local meet that was hosted by Youtubers such as TJ Hunt, Smurfin WRX, Tyler Fialko, the car passion channel, Dustin Williams and a few more I'm missing. Ended up getting shut down 3 hours in because people can't control themselves but was still a good time and amazing cars while it lasted. Sorry for some of the weird angled pics, a lot of people attended and it was hard to get a decent picture.

Smurfin wrx

Tyler Fialkos Miata

TJ Hunts Supercharged Brz

Tron Brz

Smurfin Wrx 1000 hp GTR

Randoms

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
That miata is something, looks even wider in person. That R34 was pretty amazing. It was my favorite car growing up so it was pretty unreal seeing one in person.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
tht miata looks retarded..... :ugh:

the skylines and red frs look great tho :waytogo:

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
The guy that owned the miata had to bring it on a flatbed because its that undrivable and couldn't make the 50 mile trip.
The red brz is insane. Its supercharged running e85 making 350+ to the wheels and that was before the motor was built. Its going to be a monster.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I like the Tron BRZ, bet that looks even cooler at night. R34 is so sweet. The Miata, well....it speaks for itself.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
The red tape on the tron brz is reflective so I'm sure it would be insane at night.
The miata is a little much imo but to each their own.:shrug: Think I would change my mind if it was ever painted.

Back