Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

Varnell

Reaction score
Good information in here. I'll be looking into these COBs. Mikey, are you referring to the pins holding in your gauge cluster being a pain to take out?

Mikey

Reaction score
No, I'm talking about de-pinning that brake lamp indicator switch. I had a momentary lapse in how to de-pin and tugged on it the wrong way. I ended up stripping the wire off of the pin. I left it be for now but I'll have to remember to go back, at some point, and essentially fix that, lol.

Pardie

Reaction score
Mikey, are you saying that just taping off the wire for the turn signals won't work if you have leds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikey

Reaction score
No. They draw less power so the car (ECU) thinks there's a bulb out. This "trick" basically unplugs the wire for that sensor. Lol. So you have to be vigilant about making sure they don't burn out.

Mikey

Reaction score
So I did a thing... Installed new Moog sway bar links and new OEM shock bolts while I was at it. Have shock bolts/nuts and pinch bolts for the front, just have to install them. Gonna order front sway bar links this week. Pics to come. It's dark and the car is dirty. Lol.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Good to see you messing with the ole Accord. :)

Btw Fall Import Alliance is in Bowling Green, KY. We'll be setting something up for that if your circumstances change by then.

Mikey

Reaction score
Good to see you messing with the ole Accord. :)

Btw Fall Import Alliance is in Bowling Green, KY. We'll be setting something up for that if your circumstances change by then.
Indeed. Hopefully they will. Time will tell. At this point there isn't much of a light at the end of the tunnel yet, so I'm gonna plan on not being able to go anywhere.

So...here's what I have for now. Hasn't been washed and I still need to do some tweaking. :shrug:

B02503E4-CDBD-4CBA-87E9-2C7F92909996_zps8asm5oop.png

Sig pic is a decent reference. Front came down a bit, rear is a very noticeable difference. Going to install front hardware/links soon and will probably lower the front a tiny bit and try to raise the rears a tiny bit. 16 way adjustable so I set them on full firm and clicked back 4 turns so, I guess number 12..? Lol. Rode home better then I thought. Then again it was surface streets that were relatively smooth and I never saw anything over 50 or 55mph. Once I get the front hardware pieces in and make the proper adjustments, I'll venture out on the highway. :hide:

Back