6thGen Accords are second best

5thGenAccord

Reaction score
To 5th Gen Accords that is LOL!!!! Now that I have all your attention!!! I'm the 6th accord that showed up to the pitt meet (so very sad). Nice meeting all of you guys (blacknight, wildman, jackhunt, and whoever else I left out(sorry I'm bad with names)) I already know blkcurrantkord, angelplus, and sonnick oops forgot about crono (hardcore #1) tooo (sorry), Couple of other names I recognize from eh and honduh.
I HAVE HUGE, MASSIVE respect for wildman and blacknight from treking all that way. I think everyone on the list that didn't show up should send them a couple of bucks and a big apology. These two are MAJOR hardcore in my book. What a lack of respect some of you have for your fellow owners on this site. I will be the first to admit it I wasn't gonna go to the meet but blkcurrantkord twisted my arm (I still have to mark) but I'm glad I went and will show up again if this ever happens. Well thats just observations from an outsider. Just hope this post will make wildman and blacknight's day.

P.S. Before I get massive flames take the first sentence as a joke people!!!

Phut

Reaction score
in case of what's more JDM, yes, the 6th gen is inferior to the 5th gen.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Yeah i agree with you...it is kinda pathetic how little attendence this meet had being a mega meet and all..how many flakers were there, like 19???

5thGenAccord

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
Yeah i agree with you...it is kinda pathetic how little attendence this meet had being a mega meet and all..how many flakers were there, like 19???
I wouldn't say 19, but 15 is a more realistic number. I can understand cars breaking down and **** beyond your control (hell blkcurrantkord made it and his car was broken in the garage) . But these pussy excusses like weather, and I don't have the time 2 days before the meet has some of the accord owners here steamed. Me I'm just sticking up for them, as 4 hour round trip drive didn't really hurt me either way, I got to meet some new people that are cool(it was worth the gas in my opinion). But these folks that traveled 12+ hours round trip thats the guys we need to be thinking of, cause it really wasn't worth their time, money and gas.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
5thGenAccord said:
But these folks that traveled 12+ hours round trip thats the guys we need to be thinking of, cause it really wasn't worth their time, money and gas.

Who traveled 12+ hours? Cuz it was gonna be 13+ for me and I'm way down here in GA.

5thGenAccord

Reaction score
It took blacknight 6 hours from New Jersey and the same day he turned around and went home thats 12+. Wildman took a detour into DC then came up I think he told me that took him about 8 hours or so.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
haha, kyle right?

this dude LOVES to spend mad amounts of money on air freight.

it was cool having you at the meet though man, maybe we'll run into each other again somewhere.

whitey i drove 5hrs to dc, then 5 hrs to pitt from dc... so 10hrs there lol

Last edited:

angelplus

Reaction score
hahaha, kyle? For a second there I thought that you would be 02blkaccord or soemthing, then I looked at the name, and I was like wtf mate?

Though, kyle, I think you might be the first 5thgen on the site ;) I'm actually trying to get away so that I dont start up any more "drama" scenes on the site according to some people. So I'll post every once in a while and see whats up, but you need to call me when you're in town at your G-mas house dont hesitiate to call so that we can hang out or something.

I think that we need to get something planned for this next month for you, greg, and myself. Once greg gets his car fixed.

Though, the meet was a sad turnout, we already got the flames on another thread from various members, so you shouldn't be too worried about that. Also, I'm glad you came had a fun time, and seeing that Dre and I planned it perfectly, people still dont understand the fact that it was weeks of planning into that, but we'll throw that out the window and start new somewhere else, right?

Let me know whats up and we can chill. Glad to see you on this site, enjoy your stay and I'll see you around.

Back