Not open for further replies.

williamsvt

Reaction score
nice diy...and i believe you can find these sidemarkers on ebay for real cheap

dynasty

Reaction score
williamsvt said:
nice diy...and i believe you can find these sidemarkers on ebay for real cheap

those are JDM EK side markers. not the JDM flushmounted accord kind. i didn't like the accord kind because it looks too simple so i went with these EK side markers shipped directly from japan for $25 shipped.

du3ce

Reaction score
jdmaccord6 said:
are you talking about wiring that came from the factory? or a wiring diagram?
factory, and how exactly do i wire a sidemarker? dont i need a bulb socket too?

dynasty

Reaction score
du3ce said:
factory, and how exactly do i wire a sidemarker? dont i need a bulb socket too?

some comes with the socket. some don't (which i think is stupid). but the socket is exactly like the one that wires into the amber strip on your headlight. the wiring should be easy.

jdmaccord6

Reaction score
usually, when you buy the sidemarkers they come with the bulbs and harness. When you get them, you need to find wires to extend them to reach the front headlights. You can wire them into your turn signals (solder them into the positive and negative)to flash with them or with the other little marker light to just have them on when those are turned on. It's how you want them to work.

dynasty

Reaction score
jdmaccord6 said:
usually, when you buy the sidemarkers they come with the bulbs and harness. When you get them, you need to find wires to extend them to reach the front headlights. You can wire them into your turn signals (solder them into the positive and negative)to flash with them or with the other little marker light to just have them on when those are turned on. It's how you want them to work.

some side markers doesn't come with harness socket, bulbs, or extra wires. but yeah, that's basically how you wire it. i would wire it into my blinker wire rather than idle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back