05-06 acura 4 piston brake swap.

blkghst3

Reaction score
I think I like the 4 piston better. Will the acura rl 05 06 calipers mount to the caliper bracket?

blkghst3

Reaction score
I have access to the machine work shop at my job. So drilling anything is not a problem. I just need to know is it a waste of time and money.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
why do u need so much braking power on a slowa$$ car? :lawl:

get the RL for looks as its overkill in terms of braking power

my legend setup was way more than enough for my swapped 6ga

blkghst3

Reaction score
1- cause it's my car. 2 - cause it's my slow a$$ car. Now I ask you how much? No response. Let's move on. I want the brembo look.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
If you want the look just buy covers lmfao.

And if you weren't so damn lazy and click on the link I supped you with. Here it is again.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47851

You asked for our opinion on the kit, and we've told you what it would take and offered other suggestions. Do some research, don't just expect answer to be given to you. You can easily find all the information you need.

But since I've already typed all this out, don't expect it to be a cheap project. Calipers are about $300 alone if you're lucky. And 4 lug rotors big enough for them are either going to be super expensive or you're going to have drill them to 4 lug. And then you would need wheel that's are at least 17s and with a relatively low offset, not exactly sure what offset though. If you're willing to spend all that money and time for the look of brembos, go for it.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
1- cause it's my car. 2 - cause it's my slow a$$ car. Now I ask you how much? No response. Let's move on. I want the brembo look.

If you want the look just buy covers lmfao.

And if you weren't so damn lazy and click on the link I supped you with. Here it is again.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47851

You asked for our opinion on the kit, and we've told you what it would take and offered other suggestions. Do some research, don't just expect answer to be given to you. You can easily find all the information you need.

But since I've already typed all this out, don't expect it to be a cheap project. Calipers are about $300 alone if you're lucky. And 4 lug rotors big enough for them are either going to be super expensive or you're going to have drill them to 4 lug. And then you would need wheel that's are at least 17s and with a relatively low offset, not exactly sure what offset though. If you're willing to spend all that money and time for the look of brembos, go for it.

yeah... :lawl:

lashlee

Reaction score

I'm sure he wants to blow the welds on his intake to go with his Motec exhaust too! Brembo look??? I thought the RL's are made by Advics.

Last edited:

blkghst3

Reaction score
I'm sure he wants to blow the welds on his intake to go with his Motec exhaust too! Brembo look??? I thought the RL's are made by Advics.

i can if i want. but it seems that you a lot about blowing welds and things of that nature. i keep you in mind when the time comes. :D

Back