What'd you do to your accord today?

CokeZero

Reaction score
^Search for foil trick if you want the clock to be brighter. :)

You can't see the light in the day time but that's fine because you don't need it. At night its just right. My headunit glows all kinds of different ways. A bright clock light would just add that much more to it lol.

Thanks for the tip though :thumbsup:

DizzyP

Reaction score
Got my car back from shop. No rad leak found so prob was Drain ****. They did a timing Adjustment so hopefully muy millage will go up. Filed up with gas to start calculating. They did the side motor Mount since no charge on labor. I still need the front and back done. They wanted a grand for it. No thanks. Either gonna get at RockAuto.com or local. So no spirited driving for about a week or so. Oh, also did timing belt and water pump.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Switched to winter wheels last night, got 4-5 inches of snow today. Still need new tires though so drove the wife's car to work.

.....I ****ing hate winter.

twofast4u

Reaction score
Switched to winter wheels last night, got 4-5 inches of snow today. Still need new tires though so drove the wife's car to work.

You're preaching to the choir lol. I swapped my suspension 3 weeks ago....

Yes I take off my coils for winter and put on my stock suspension with lowering springs.

Brad2274

Reaction score

When winter comes here i check my tire pressure a bit more often and stiffen the suspension because less rain... :hide:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^haha

You're preaching to the choir lol. I swapped my suspension 3 weeks ago....

Yes I take off my coils for winter and put on my stock suspension with lowering springs.

I should do that. But frankly I can't be bothered. :lawl:

When winter comes here i check my tire pressure a bit more often and stiffen the suspension because less rain... :hide:

:computer:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Alternator is pretty loud when I start up the car, it quiets down some but I assume this has to mean it's dying and is under heavy load.

Last edited:
Back