What'd you do to your accord today?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
My mom called the police a year ago on these kids whom I know. They then broke her window. I knew who it was, but didn't say anything cause it was relatively minor, but not. So 3:45 last night, 4 months since the first time, smash, our mailbox in in the back of the Highlander. So this time I gave my mom all the names and now these kids, men I guess, are now ****ed. Hoping they'll give me money after the law suits for the evidence.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
My mom called the police a year ago on these kids whom I know. They then broke her window. I knew who it was, but didn't say anything cause it was relatively minor, but not. So 3:45 last night, 4 months since the first time, smash, our mailbox in in the back of the Highlander. So this time I gave my mom all the names and now these kids, men I guess, are now ****ed. Hoping they'll give me money after the law suits for the evidence.

If you KNOW who they are, I say a nice ass whipping is in order.

Bax

Reaction score
I foresee a mailbox being shoved up their asses.

Do they have any reason to be picking your house as a target? Or are they just being little assholes?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
27b1385290e211e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

I have another 1L bag and might do it to my armrest, but i am not to sure it will fit correctly.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
My mom called the police on them like two years ago haha I told her not to do that. They're just 5 19 year olds. And we basically are just waiting for the police to make all of their search warrants.

Bax

Reaction score
"just" 19 year olds? They're well old enough to know that's stupid **** you just don't do. I don't even turn 19 until May 9th, and I don't go around breaking other people's stuff.
I hope they get what's coming to them.

Back