Looking for 5 speed swap parts

Zoneorigins

Reaction score
Hey guys im currently looking for as many manual swap parts i can find for f23a ulev 6th gen. I have the half shaft and master cylinder (from CHIDO) but i need just abut everything else. leave me a post or pm me if you have anything you'd like to sell i am Paypal Ready.

HollywoodHam

Reaction score
You may also want to check your local junkyard. I was able to get everything - the trans. For like $150.00? Now, there were pas that i did replace but for the most part, I couldn't beat the price.

ChrisPuh_Gone

Reaction score
Also pretty much have everything.. located near Rutgers University in NJ

Zoneorigins

Reaction score
Wow this is nuts! Thanks for all the replys guys. Im not used to being on a forum where your not flamed for being a junior member or asking dumb questions.:rofl:

Ive Pmed all members that may have what I'm interested in. Keep em coming! I am on a budget though, being a poor high school senior that just started to actually work on cars hahah.

Zoneorigins

Reaction score
Side note Ive done some research : as everyone will tell me to anyway: but it looks as though the Moog 24mm endlinks are a good upgrade? I just installed a set of new Megan Ez streets on the accord but ended up snapping a endlink when trying to get the rusted stock strut out of the knuckle.=(

soccerchamp16

Reaction score
Side note Ive done some research : as everyone will tell me to anyway: but it looks as though the Moog 24mm endlinks are a good upgrade? I just installed a set of new Megan Ez streets on the accord but ended up snapping a endlink when trying to get the rusted stock strut out of the knuckle.=(

Yes Moog endlinks are good :thumbup: I have them on all 4 corners on mine.

Back