My '99 MT LX sedan

umop-apisdn

Reaction score
Hello all. Approximately a year ago I scored a beautiful 99 sedan. One owner 130K mile car that stayed in TX it's whole life. This is my DD so I can leave the Miata torn apart in the garage without fear of getting it back together by Monday.

Mods so far are a PSPEC short shifter and new lighting front and rear. TL rear sway and Eibach springs round things out in the suspension department. Found, with the help of a this board, a Neuspeed upper strut bar to go with the TL bar I scored out of the pick 'n pull. Slowly piecing together a 5-lug conversion so I can run 8th gen coupe 18's.

umop-apisdn

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Not really pic worthy yet IMO but since you asked.

10eouvs.jpg

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Looks like its been well kept, I'm interested in seeing the 8th gen rims. Are the brand new Accords still on 5x114.3 or did they change to 5x120 I know the 8th gen are 5x114.3 but I just seen the new 2016 coupe rims and God Damn are they nice..

Oh ya Pick and Pull FTW!!! that was my home away from home. Too bad they pulled out of Vancouver only after being here about a year or 2 and took their great prices with them!!

Last edited:

umop-apisdn

Reaction score
Sorry, there won't be any updates on this build. Went in a totally different direction. The Accord will be up for sale soon with all the goodies listed. I'd post it up here but the post count requirement is a bit out of my reach at this time.

P.S. This replaced my Miata/Accord combo.

2rc7t5s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice. SS with Holden front end swap? Post it up in the non-6GA section, I would be interested to see more photos.

To sell, it doesn't take long to meet the requirement. Stick around, talk cars and you'll be there before you know it.

Last edited:
Back